𝘰𝘯𝘦

Unlike most of her family, Saki Uchiha does not want to be a ninja at all.

She loves her village. She loves her clan. But she does not want to become a ninja — a kunochi.

All it took was one good look at her own brother. Others saw a prodigy among prodigies, a genius. Graduating at age seven — a year after enrolling into the Academy. At age eight, becoming a chunin. At eleven he entered ANBU.

All Saki Uchiha sees is a boy who grew up too soon.

Saki Uchiha knows she cannot escape her fate of becoming a ninja — it is in her blood. It is expected of her, as the daughter of the head of the clan.

But Saki Uchiha will take her time. She would not be forced to grow up too soon. She would not become a pawn so early in the game.

( she would later wonder how different things would've played out if she swallowed her selfishness )

author's note;

honestly, i have other things i should be doing, such as updating my other works, but this idea has been bugging me for a while & plus, there isn't enough female!sasuke works out there!

the chapters will be pretty short, as they're like 'snippets' of saki's life. most of the chapters will in be order, time wise. but there might be some that's out of place.

a little info beforehand, saki's character will be different from sasuke's. as saki was born as a girl, there wasn't that much pressure on her to become like itachi from her father there was pressure to become a good kunoichi, but she wasn't constantly compared to itachi, like sasuke was.

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!