Chapter-20

"Sometimes the love for a person becomes so deep and possessive that a small thing can cause the heart break after all love is like a soft thread that ties two heart together..."

"Gguk

"Gguk... Jeongguk...where are we going....please....leave my hand" Taehyung was trying hard to release his hand from Jungkook's tight grip which became tightens more with his protests.

"Just shut up" Jungkook spat

"Sit in the car" orders and pushes Taehyung inside. Taehyung hesitantly do as was told and puts on his seat belt with his aching hand.

Jungkook drove off with high speed making Taehyung nervous and frightened. "Gguk I am..scared..slow down" but Jungkook acted deaf to whatever Taehyung was saying.

Jungkook had enough after what he heard and saw and he can't take it anymore, his grip tightens on the staring wheel, he was played, used, made fool of and he won't let it go like that. The anger was getting the best of him he could only see betrayal.... betrayal from the one he loved the most, the one who did that...

°°°°°°°°

A while back...

Jungkook went to the coffee shop after coming from a tour to Philippines, he missed Taehyung, he was not able to meet Taehyung because of work, he was already informed by Jimin that Taehyung must be in coffee shop.

He looked at the glass door which had 'closed' sign hung on it, but he pushed the door to walk in as he knew Taehyung must be there busy with cleaning or arranging chairs, but to his surprise the place was empty, he looked around and seeing no one there, he went to the lockers room, as he moved closer to the room, he heard the sound of laughter echoing in the room, he smiled listening Taehyung laugh but soon halted in his tracks as he saw the person who made Taehyung laugh. It was Min Jae..

Full name-Kim Min JaeAge- 21 yearsActor, Rapper, whipped for Taehyung and could do anything for him, met him in the coffee shop and soon gave his heart to the younger, becoming their frequent customer

Age- 21 years
Actor, Rapper, whipped for Taehyung and could do anything for him, met him in the coffee shop and soon gave his heart to the younger, becoming their frequent customer.