Chapter 27 - Senns the Dark Angel

Before I decide to find something to do for Fiora, I remember that the cloak came with a letter.

When I open it up, I immediately regret buying the cloak.

———————————————————————————

Hey Dessy!

I knew you'd find this cloak. I wanted to let you know hat there's a way to lift the curse on it. The method is in the second page but let's focus on the important matter right now.

You're having trouble figuring out what to do for your 'lady friend' right. I'll give you some motherly advice. Try getting her flowers! The more beautiful the better. Second invite her out! At least I think that's what you do. Your father didn't do this so I'm not sure if it'll work. But it's better than nothing. And it's not like I know mortal common sense.

———————————————————————————

I'm starting to wonder if she's stalking me. How did she know!? Didn't the tailor say this letter was from years ago? Could it be she has some future seeing power? Clairvoyance or something maybe? And isn't this advice a little bit much? I mean seriously!

I give up on trying to figure out my mother and flip to the next page.

———————————————————————————

The method to lift the curse on Thans Cloak is simple. You only have to shower it in my blood... Ooooorrrrr, you could use your blood. This was a safety curse I installed to keep others from buying it except you. Also, it's possible because of your blood, something else might happen. But before I forget. I sent someone to watch over you for a bit. You'll know who she is once you see them.

Anyway good luck with your 'friend'!

–Your sweet mother, Modra

———————————————————————————

"..."

I don't understand how someone like that is the goddess of death. Well, I'll worry about that later.

I close the letter and put it in Hades. Time to find something for Fiora.

"Let's see... So far I can't find anything I can give her." I've been searching for a couple hours now and its already about to be night.

Maybe I can keep looking tomorrow.

I notice Tiny waking up.

'Good afternoon Tiny. Have a good nap.'

He looks at me and then goes back to sleep. Oh come on. I was trying to start a conversation!

No one wants to talk to me recently. Did I do something to make the world hate me?

"Sigh... I guess I'll head back now." As I was heading back to the inn I notice someone heading towards me from the corner of my eye.

I keep walking, ignoring them. But I notice that they don't stop following me.

Alright, you want to play this game. Follow me.

I keep walking until I find a dark alley. Lucky for me I can see in the dark. I use my wings to fly up on top of the buildings. From there I watch my follower reach the empty alley.

I try to listen as best as I can but they don't say anything. Instead they look up and... grow wings?

I was surprised, this person grew three pairs of pure white wings and started flying up. This is bad. Why is an angel following me?