3. Cafeteria Chaos

When all of you made it to the cafeteria it was already packed with students.

The cafeteria was very well maintained, considering it was a high school cafeteria for teenagers. White tall walls with tall windows and many tables. Many tables.

Where would all of you sit with the cafeteria crowded like this?

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't seem to care about it. So all of you went to get food. After a long wait in a queue, the four of you had each a tray with food.

The boys manoeuvred between all the tables smoothly. You tried not to notice all the stares of different students all around the cafeteria as you walked behind Jungkook. You realised they were not only looking at you but at all four of you.

Considering what little you knew of this place, the boys could definitely be amongst the popular students of this school. You mean, have you seen them? They're all beautiful and kind-

You froze a few metres from a table.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook had reached a table near the windows. There were already four other boys at the table.

Including him. The prick from the corridor! The boy who made you feel like punching him somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook greeted them all. They all said 'Hyung' to the other boys.

Hmm, older boys then.

"Y/N! Come sit!" Taehyung exclaimed. You stiffly sat down next to Jimin. The prick sat the furthest from you on the opposite side of the table. Good.

But he didn't acknowledge you. He just ate his food.

"Everybody meet Y/N," Taehyung said. "we are in the same class. She's new!"

"Hi." You said and looked around. Carefully avoiding The Prick. The other three new boys smiled at you.

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Hoseok!" A boy from across of you, and next to Taehyung, said loudly. You flinched at the excited loud voice, not at all expecting it. He had-dyed- red hair. Something about him just screamed 'positive sunshine here!'

"Yah! Don't scare her! Excuse him, he's always loud. I'm Seokjin by the way, but you can call me Jin." He sat next to Jimin. Jin's black hair moved a bit as he smiled brightly at you and all you could manage was a nod. Woah.

He's gorgeous! How can a person be so handsome?!

"Nice to meet you too..." You said.

The boy next to Jin waved a hand in front you. You realised you had been staring a second too long at Jin. But, who could blame you?

The boy chuckled- he has dimples-

"Hello, I'm Namjoon." He said. He hair is peach-coloured.

What is up with all these different dyed hairstyles? They could pass as a boy band!

Namjoon looked in front of him, where The Prick sat, and he was completely focused on his food.