Chapter 17:Visit

The memories started to trickle in, forming a clearer picture of the events from the previous night. The celebration, the toasts, the dancing—everything seemed like a distant blur. However, one particular memory stood out—the encounter with the man from FGZ.

As the pieces fell into place, you found yourself replaying the gruesome scene in your mind. The blood, the violence, the satisfaction of settling an old score—it all rushed back to you. The taste of revenge lingered, both sweet and bitter.

Shaking off the memories, you forced yourself to get out of bed. The room felt heavy with the aftermath of the celebration. The sun cast its warm rays through the curtains, signaling a new day. Despite the weariness in your bones, a sense of accomplishment settled within you.

'Yeah, I'm tired asf' you mumbled to yourself as you grab a handful of hair as if trying to ease your whole body aching.

"I overdid myself too.." you continued rambling as you tried recalling ever single thing that happened last night, wondering if its just a long assed nightmare. 

You headed to the bathroom, determined to wash away the remnants of the previous night. The reflection in the mirror showed signs of exhaustion, but also a steely resolve. The events of the mission had left their mark, but you were ready to face whatever lay ahead.

Once you were dressed and ready, you decided to join your brothers, hoping to catch up on any debriefing or plans for the aftermath of the mission. As you made your way downstairs, the house seemed surprisingly calm compared to the chaos of the previous night. 

"Oh, Y/n, you're awake," Jin mused, his head popping out of the kitchen counter as he heard your footsteps descending the stairs.

"Yeah, but at what cost?" you nonchalantly replied, your voice reflecting the fatigue that lingered from the previous night's festivities.

"Well, we did party all night," Taehyung added, leaning on the couch as if the entire space belonged to him. "Ugh, I can still taste the alcohol," he continued, making a sound that eerily resembled puking, prompting Jin to react.

"Mind your language, lad," Jin retorted, sending a stern glare to the brown-haired man on the couch. "And if you want to puke, the toilet is over there," he added, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

You chuckled as you finally reached the bottom of the stairs. The aftermath of the celebration was apparent, and the house echoed with the remnants of the lively night.

"Party all night, huh?" you muttered, more to yourself than anyone else, as you made your way to the kitchen. The aroma of breakfast wafted through the air, a surprising contrast to the lingering scent of alcohol from the previous night.

Jin, busy at the counter, flashed you a half-smile. "Well, it was a celebration after all. Though I must say, some of you celebrated a bit too enthusiastically."

You raised an eyebrow, shooting a glance at Taehyung, who was now groaning dramatically on the couch. "Enthusiastically is an understatement," you remarked, earning a small laugh from Jin.

"Well, at least I ain't like Jimin, who was busy emptying his damn stomach early in the morning," Taehyung retorted, finding solace in someone in the family having a situation worse than his own.

Jin shot Taehyung a disapproving look. " You're not that far off from him."

Taehyung chuckled, unaffected by the scolding. "Come on, hyung, I can handle my drinks better than him any day."