Chapter 21

Maisie

Grocery shopping with Amy was a bliss. She is a amazing bargainer. No matter how much money Lucifer own, she always shops like a normal middle class lady. Her choice for veggies and fruits are amazing. We shopped for almost 2 hours. I was laughing, smiling and giggling.
'It felt so good'
We went to a small sweet shop for a quick snack. Amy ordered one juice with strawberry muffin while I went for hot chocolate with chocolate cupcake.
'So much chocolate delight'
We started talking and eating.
"Ohhhh. Dear god. I forgot to buy chicken for tonight's dinner" Amy said suddenly.
"No harm Amy. We can cook something else for dinner tonight" I smiled at her.
"No no Honey. I have to buy it. I have an excellent dish on my mind. I'm gonna cook it no matter what" she whined like a child. I laughed at her reaction and said "okay then. Let's go". I was about to get up when she stopped me saying, "There is no need for you to come darling. Eat your food. I'll be quick". I insist on going but she refused stubbornly. Lastly I submitted to her and she went alone.

I was delightfully enjoying my food when someone cleared his throat behind me. Slightly jumping up in surprise, I looked back.
'Tony?'
He was standing in front of Me, dressed casually, looking amazing. He smirked at me.
"I'm sorry because every time I meet you, I scared the hell out of you. Don't I?" He said with a lopsided grin. Not wanting to look rude, I smiled politely at him.
"And why do I find such a beautiful lady as you, always alone?" He added.
"Again you are wrong Mr Evans. I'm not alone. I'm here with Amy for grocery shopping" I said to him.
"Ahhhh. I see. Well, can I meet her?"
"She went to buy something"
"Fine. I'll wait then" he sit down on Amy's chair. I again remembered Lucifer's warning to stay away from this man. I looked around me but all my guards were no where to be seen. I became nervous. Tony might have noticed that, because next thing he gave me, was only a mocking smirk.
"So how's Lucifer?" He asked.
"He's good"
"And how are you?"
"I'm fine, thank you"
"Can I have your number?"
My eyes widened up. I looked at him in disbelief.
"Why?" I frowned and asked.
"Just to hang out sometime" he replied while shrugging.
"I'm sorry but I can't gave you my number" I said in confidence.
"Why?" He suddenly snapped at me.
I winced back a bit. His eyes were burning with unreasonable anger.
When he realized my shock, he immediately smiled a charming smile and politely apologized, "I didn't mean to scare you Maisie. I just don't like your ignorance towards me."
I was speechless. I only nodded at him and looked down, mentally praying for Amy's return.
"So tell me something about you Maisie" he said, again cutting the silence.
"There's nothing special about me"
"Ohh. Believe me darling. Everything about you is special. You, my sweetheart, are special" he said lustfully. At this moment I get so scared that I got up suddenly and picked up my side bag.
"I- I should g-go go now. Nice to meet you Mr Evans" I said without looking at his eyes. He grabbed my wrist and brought my hand towards his lips. He kissed the back of my hand and said "pleasures all mine, sweetheart. And please call me Tony. I'll love to hear my name from your mouth". I cringed inwardly and pulled my hand out of his grasp. Without even a single glance, I walk out of the store. I was lost in my thoughts, when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who was it. It was Zara, one of my guards.
"Mrs Knight. We were searching for you. Are you alright?" Zara asked me worriedly. I gave her a tight smile and nod my head. Then I saw Amy running towards me.
"My child. I'm sorry darling. Some morons came in my way and started asking me stupid stuffs. Are you alright? Did I made you wait very longer?" She asked.
"Amy I'm fine. Can we go home now. I'm really tired" I lied. I really didn't wanted them to find out about Tony because I know, if once they'll know, they will surely tell Lucifer, which I definitely don't want.

We reached home and I helped Amy for dinner. Later at night, Lucifer called to check on me. He told me about his deal went smoothly. And I told him about my shopping, well except for the Tony part. He said he will return tomorrow by noon. While talking to him, I started to fell asleep.
The last thing I remembered was Lucifer's sexy voice whispering "Good night dear wife. Get ready for your punishment tomorrow".