For some chickens

The room is silent. Sandor takes another drink. 

"When I heard Joffrey's dog had tucked tail and run from the Battle of The Blackwater, I didn't believe it. But here you are." 

"Here I am. Bring me one of those chickens." He orders. 

"You got money to pay for it?" 

"You paid for it?" 

Polliver laughs. 

"No. But we're the Kingsmen. So, you got money?" He asks again. 

"Not a penny. I'll still take that chicken." He says. 

"Tell you what. We'll trade you. One of our best chickens for your best." He nods to me. "Give us a go at your pretty little friend." He turns around. "Lowell here likes them a bit broken in." 

Lowell raises his cup. The men chuckle. I look up at Sandor. He bites his lip. 

"You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty." 

He reaches over and grabs Pollivers cup. He drinks down the whole thing. 

"And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens." 

Polliver turns around. He can't be serious. I try my best to study his face but he's a hard man to read. 

"You don't seem to understand the situation." Polliver states. 

"I understand that if any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room." He threatens. 

"You lived your life for the King. You're gonna die for some chickens?" Polliver threatens. 

"Someone is," Sandor promises. 

Sandor lightly pushes me off of his lap. Everyone stands and Sandor pushes the table over on Polliver. He draws his sword and I draw mine. 

"Stand down girl I don't want to hurt that pretty face." 

"I'd like to see you try." 

He's gutted before he can blink. The next one comes at me. Another man joins. The two men overpower me. My back pressed to the wall. I block their swords with mine. I push against their blades with all my strength. I swing their swords away and kick one hard in the crotch and stab through the other. The one grabs onto my dress standing up. This pulls me down as he stands in his feet. My dress lifted up he looks down my legs. I fight him as he moves down to me. I kick him in his face. He stumbles back right onto Sandors blade. I pant looking up at Sandor. I can feel the blood splattered on my face. The cut on my arm. The blood seeping through my dress. Sandor pulls me to my feet. Arya bashes one over the head pushing a sword into him. She cuts Polliver in the back of his leg and he sinks to his knees. Arya takes back Needle. 

"Something wrong with your leg boy?" Arya says to him. 

He questions what she means. 

"Can you walk? I've got to carry you?" She continues. 

"Carry me?" He questions. 

"Fine little blade." She says. 

She puts it to his throat. 

"Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it." 

What is she talking about? He gasps in realization and she pushes the blade into his skin.

Sandor moves me up onto the horse. He holds a chicken leg and climbs up behind me. He grabs me by my breast pulling me back into his chest. 

"I told you I'd kill any man that looked at in a way I didn't like." He grumbles.