CHAPTER 17 BRAUN BACKSTORY

Ruby:Sir we're back.

Ozpin:Well done team RWBY and team RADS you finish the mission.

RWBY and RADS:Thanks Ozpin.

Ozpin:By the way team RADS your transformation are incredible power to you and your teammates.

Roman:Well sir this is our true power of immortals that can we do for any battle we want.

Dean:Yeah,probably why is my emblem on my shoulder?*point the tattoo his shoulder*

Seth:It's a tattoo Dean.

Dean:Yeah but my normal form i don't have tattoo but in this form i have a tattoo.

Seth:It's your the badass type form.

Dean:Oh Ok.

Weiss touch Dean emblem tattoo

Dean:Weiss what are you doing?

Weiss:I'm touching your emblem is real ok.

Dean:*chuckle* Stop it Weiss it tickles.

Weiss:Sorry i can't control myself lunatic boy.

Dean:*blushes*Well ok for make you can tease me.

Weiss:Aww you so cute Deany.

Dean:*more blushes*Not a mention it Weiss.

Braun:Anyway who are you sir?

Ozpin:My name Ozpin i am the headmaster of this Beacon Academy and you are?

Braun:The name is Braun Strowman and i am the monster among man.

Ozpin:So tell me what happen to you?

Braun:*sigh*Well it's all started when i was a bad guy want to destroy the shield and then later at the TLC pay-per-view i'm team up with The Miz,Cesaro,Sheamus and Kane against Dean,Seth and raw general manager Kurt in a 3 on 5 handicap tables,ladders and chairs match,then later during fight at the entrance stage Kane turn on me and hit me with a steel chair and he chokeslam me off the stage and then he buried me pile of steel chairs,then when i got up Kane attack and knock me out and then he,he...

Ozpin:He what?

Braun:HE PUT ME INTO THE GARBAGE TRUCK AND DROVE ME AWAY!!!

everyone gasps except RADS

Ruby:No this can't be true did Kane did this to you?

Braun:Yes.

Blake:That's terrible.

Yang:And then what happen?

Braun:When i got out the dump and start revenge on him and that's why i am good guy now.

Weiss:Oh i hate that jerk who did this to you!?

Ozpin:Girls calm down and Braun why your here anyway?

Braun:Because i want to get revenge to Kane.

Flashback

Braun went the bar,but before enter he saw Cesaro,Sheamus and Kane have a conservation to Cinder,Neo,Emerald and Mercury,Braun run to store and buy some clothes to disguise himself and he enter the bar start to hear them

Sheamus:So you telling us to join you and your teammates?

Cinder:Yes i want you three to join us to destroy team RWBY of my nefarious plan.

Cesaro:Ok we join your but in one condition?

Cinder:What it is?

Kane:We need to destroy the shield and AJ Styles so we can take over both universe.