"Daddy"-Dally

smut up ahead

For @boiitslaila24. Check her out.

"DADDY"

"Dally," I moaned as his fingers were in the middle of unbuttoning my shirt.
A few moans escaped. But I had the feeling in my gut, that was bothering me so much. Then he took off my shirt, and then all at once his lips were on mine, moving so slowly and filling me with a sense of warmth I had never felt before. He unhooked my bra and rapidly took it off. Leaving my breasts bare, feeling the cold air against. Dally put his fingers through my curls, and then pulled me along, falling over on the bed. I was now on top of him, and I heard him unzip his pants. He pulled them off and then pulled away, placing a hand on the side of my neck.
"Man, your one of a kind, aren't ya?"
I smiled, trying not to blush. He reached to the sides of my face as his tongue explored my mouth. One of his hands moved down to the front of my skirt, working it's way to my hips. My skirt slips up to my waist and he runs his hand up my thigh, lighting my entire body up with sensation. A moan escapes me, and I kiss him harder. I put my hand under his shirt and traced the hard contours of his chest. He lowers his lips to kiss my neck, as I pressed my body against his. I moved my hand lower, meeting the top of his undergarment. I unbuckled them, and moved my hand to his manhood. I gently groped him through the material, hearing a few groans. I didn't get to do more, after Dally turned us over. Now he laid on top of me, his finger slowly going up my thigh again. He slightly growled, and ripped off my skirt. Then brought down my panties. Before I said anything, his finger found his way through my core.

I moaned, and he placed his lips on one of my breasts. Swirling his tongue around my nipple. His finger went in and out, pleasuring my needs. But I needed more. Then it went faster, moving in and out, almost making me reach my high. I moaned, louder, and closed my eyes. Hearing my self and feeling him against me, made me wanting more.
"Dally, babe. I need you," I whispered.
His mouth reaches for my ear, roughly nibbling at it. He moaned and whispered dirty things.
"I'm not gonna stop until I pleasure you. Until I hear you call me 'daddy'."
I moaned louder. He placed another finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was close.
"Daddy. Please. I need you."
He smirked. But didn't stop. He started to suck and nibble on my skin. Leaving a few marks around my neck. He found my sweet spot, and that's when I gave up. A knot formed, and then I felt the tingles and electricity go through my body. Dally kissed me, knowing he successfully pleasured me. He licked his fingers, and moaned.
"Oh baby. You taste so good."
Hearing his words. His voice. Made me wanting more. Wanting him. I pulled him into a rough and sloppy kiss. Still waring off from the pleasures.
"I need you, daddy," I whispered moaning along.
He smirked. Slowly he removed his undergarments, along with his shirt. I whined. I needed him there and then. He grabbed a gold package from his pants, purposely he opened it slowly. I took it and opened it quickly. Then I placed it on, hearing a groan. He grabbed the covers from the bed and brought it over both him and I. I smiled, and spread my legs for him. He entered me, and felt the tingling again. I moaned, and pulled him closer. He went from going slow to a fast pace. I pulled him closer, and yelled his name over and over again. I felt his breath on my neck, making my body warm. Then the door went open. Dally stopped and turned to, Steve? Two-Bit?
"Woah, we heard you from downstairs y'know?"
Steve placed a cheesy smile, when Two-Bit has a toothy smile.
"Yeah, through all the music. What it with you two? You guys children to be screaming so loud?"
"Wait. Watch it Two, there might be a ghost."
Dally cursed under his breath.
"What do you guys want?"
Steve and Two-Bit both exchanged looks. Dally bent down to my ear.
"Call me daddy. The sooner you say it, the quicker they'll leave," he whispered.
I didn't say it. Dally shifted, and I felt him in me. A small moan escaped.
"Oh daddy."
Steve and Two-Bit howled.
"Now can you y'go."
They left. But then came back running in like lunatics, touching my breasts. Dally yelled. He got quickly with the blanket leaving me naked. The boys watched, making it easier for Dally to punch them. I heard them laugh. He closed and locked the door behind. Then shot me smile. He hopped on the bed, making it screech. I think we probably broke it. He rammed himself into me, making the tingling feel better than ever. I yelled daddy, and he kept getting better and better at going faster. Faster enough for me to feel pleasured. Not once but twice. He kept ramming into me, more sloppier. After one more push, I reached my high. I closed my eyes, and moaned once more. I came again. He stopped and let out one loud groan. Dally pulled out of me, and removed what was left along. He kissed my lips once more.
"You were beautiful, amazing."
I blushed. He, himself, made me felt something that I've never felt before.
"I love you, daddy."
He laughed.
"Hope I didn't break break you."

A/N

This made me cringe, but I tried lol.

-PUTA☽