(30)

2 1/2 months later

"I'll call you everyday. I promise" Parker tells me.

"You better" I say.

"I'll be back in a month for Tatum's birth" he says pulling away but keeping his hands on my shoulder.

"Have fun" I say wiping away some tears that fell.

"I love you, Benji"

"I love you too"

"Goodbye"

"Bye" I say quietly. He lifts my chin and kisses me.

"I'll see you guys soon" he says to Aubree and Sophia.

"Bye" Carson says giving the three of us a hug. Carson and Parker turn around and walk over to the escalator. We don't leave till we see their plane fly away.

"Ben? Are you ok?" Soph asks putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I get to see him once every few months for the next year. No, I am not ok" I say.

"Luckily, I prepared for this. Ice cream, frosting, popcorn, and Netflix are at home waiting for us" Bree says.

"Which home?" Soph asks.

"Ben's. Peggy told me that they went somewhere for a week with Zoey. I explained that Ben was going to be really sad and needed his friends so she said they'd leave so we can have the house for ourselves" she says.

"Thanks, Bree" I say.

"Of course, Ben. Lets go"

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

We've been watching movies for the past five hours. We're towards the end of our third movie. We're watching It Follows and oh my God I don't think I will ever be able to have a good nights sleep for the rest of my life.

"Ok I need to confess" Bree says pausing the movie.

"Confess" I say.

"Carson kissed me. A lot" she says quickly.

"No way!" Soph laughs.

"Ew" I say.

"Ew?" she asks.

"My brothers tongue was down one of my best friends throats" I gag.

"You're so dramatic" she rolls her eyes.

"Are you guys together?" Soph asks.

"I don't know! It's so complicated! I want to just hide for 100 years and have a fresh start. What if he doesn't want to be together? I like him but what if he doesn't like me? What if it was a heat of the moment thing? Ugh kill me now" she rambles.

"Who's dramatic now?" I mumble. She throws a pillow at my face.

"Benjamin" she warns.

"Look, he's liked you since 8th grade"

"How do you know?"

"Because he beat the shit out of me after I heard him talking to Aiden Debrowski about it"

"You never thought to tell me?"

"We weren't even friends when I found out. I hated you for awhile....especially when I found out you were having my boyfriends baby"

"Fine. We're even"

"Wait, what?" Soph asks.

"He kept it a secret for years that Carson likes me but I had sex with his boyfriend and got pregnant" Bree explains.

"They weren't together when it happened"

"Technically, they weren't but they were"

"How?"

"They were still in love of each other. Even if Parker wouldn't admit it"

"Oh"

"It's been 5 hours and I already miss him" I say.

"I know" Soph says leaning her head on me.

"What if he finds someone better me while he's there?"

"He won't" both of the girls say.

"Ben, I know I've told you this but I'm gonna do it again. The first I saw you guys interact, I knew there was something between you too. I have never seen him look at anyone like that. I knew when I asked him out that he had feelings for you and I thought maybe dating a girl would make him realize that he was gay. My plan didn't work out seeing as how he's bi but he did realize that he felt happier hanging out with you then he did making out with me. He loves you with all of his heart. There is no way he would ever do anything to hurt you, I promise" Bree explains.

"Thanks, Bree"

____________________________
Hey everyone. So....Parker and Carson are gone. That's a thing. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me! But it's not like they broke up.....right? Anyways, I have a favor to ask of you all. My older brother sirjcd63 is writing a book and annoying the shit out of me. He keeps asking me to ask you guys to read his book "The Demon Within". It's about a boy named Travis who doesn't have his powers yet, unlike everyone else his age. The book is basically about him discovering and gaining control or something. There is also some relationship drama (*whispers* He likes his best friend!). You don't have to but I would really appreciate if you did! Thanks love you! Byeeeee

~Mel

Hi! I edited this.
~Savanna/ Addicted_Sac