Nastu and Gray..(part 1)

~Yumi's POV~

After quite some time of the girls and me catching up and chatting with Minori, I started to think and realize that Natsu and Gray have been taking quite a long time and have still not came back yet. I got up and excused myself to use the bathroom. I walked slowly to their shared room only to noticed that the door was slightly open, I peeked through the creak of the doorway and listened into their conversation. I was getting suspicious.

~meanwhile in the room~

Natsu and Gray had been talking as well as arguing. "What are you doing, let go of me!" Gray yelled. "Stay still quit moving around so much, we're gonna end up in a weird position," replied Natsu. As they continued to squirm around in the room Gray finally landed on the floor with a thud. Natsu landed right above him, as they both slowly opened their eyes they realized how close to each other they were. As Natsu tried sitting up he realized he felt something poke at him from in between his thighs. He hadn't realized that he was basically cradling Gray. Natsu's face became red in embarrassment, Gray tried to sit up as well as his eyes grew wide in realization. The moment Gray moved it caused him to brush his member against Natsu even more. The movement made Natsu moan, as he covered his mouth.

~outside of the door~

Yumi's eyes grew wide as she slowly closed the door without making any noise. She left slowly as she cheer quietly, she had a feeling they both had something going on with each other but she let them to do their own thing. She walked back into the living room and continued chatting without bringing up the guys being gone. The day went on as they continued to hang out. Yumi made dinner with the help of Minori.

Sorry guys I know this is a short chapter but don't worry I'll continue this chapter later on. I'm sorry for not updated I didn't really believe anyone would like my work. Thank you so much for reading. I promise to update more.