Chapter 41

"You have no idea how much I appreciate it, hyung." Jimin smiles as he slaps a hand on his hacker friend's shoulder, "You're doing a great service today."

"Yeah, yeah, just don't forget to pay me." The man scrolls through his many set up computer screens and flips from one to the other, "Remember, it's $150 an hour."

"Have I ever missed a payment?" Jimin smirks before he takes a seat on his bean bag chair. The man only scoffs before flicking the bangs of his jet black hair from his eyes.

"Yes, you have. Every time."

"But you know I'm good for it." Jimin relaxes as his body sinks further into the bag, "Listen, Jin, this is really important. We're trying to look for a girl—"

"Then why am I stalking two men? Are you trying to tell me something, Jimin? Have you finally crossed the rainbow into a different sexuality?" Jin wiggles his eyebrows and Jimin turns his nose up in a scowl.

"No! This girl was kidnapped by these two guys! We're tracking them to find her!"

"Mhm. And who is she to you? A love interest? A family member?"

"She's... she's someone I owe," Jimin sighs heavily and runs a hand through his hair, "I owe her and her boyfriend a hefty debt."

"So let me get this straight," Jin narrows his eyes at Jimin and tilts his head, "You want me to find someone you're in debt to?" Jimin nods his head and Jin shakes his side to side before letting out a long sigh, "I'm so glad I'm not you."

"Whatever, just find out where they uploaded the videos from." Jimin lays his head back and closes his eyes, "Wake me up when you find them."

"I've already found them, idiot." Jin clicks on his middle computer before he switches to the one on the far right, "I've found them even before I got here."

"Then what the hell have you been doing the past three hours?" Jimin screeches and Jin shrugs.

"Playing sudoku, crosswords, and buying new shoes online."

"You little prick." Jimin flares his nostrils and Jin gives him a cocky grin. He makes a gesture to his crotch and he thrusts into the air.

"Men and women would die to get a glimpse of this and prove you wrong. It's bigger than your small pepper anyways." Jimin gives Jin a hurt expression before aiming one of his pillows at his computer.

"Take that back, or I'll knock down each and every monitor." Jimin threatens and Jin only laughs at him. Jimin's face turns red and he chucks the pillow to the left most computer and it clatters to the ground.

"Aish! You bastard! This computer costs more than you'll ever make!" Jin says as he picks up his precious device. He dusts the screen of and sighs in relief when the screen shows him it's completely fine. Jin sets it back in its proper placing and then hold his hand out for Jimin to pay him.

"I'm not paying you! You lied to me!" Jimin smacks Jin's hand away and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm asking for your car keys, it's going to be a long drive from here, and I don't trust you behind the wheel." Jin swipes his bangs with his finger and presses his lips into a thin line. Jimin hesitates and stares at the older's massive hand.

In the end, Jimin digs into his pant's pocket and pulls out his car keys. His tiny hand is practically engulfed in Jin's as he pressed the keys to his palm.

"If you so much as scratch my car I am breaking every computer you own." Jimin points a not-so-threatening finger to Jin as he lets go of his keys.