Chapter 4

Yujin's POV

After the rest of the signatures had been performed, I slipped the packet back into its envelope and shook Bang Si Hyuk's hand. We parted after he had motivated me with some final encouraging words.

I was now walking in between Yoongi and Hoseok as they guided me through the halls of Big Hit. Bang PD had explained that the reason they had been present in the first place was to show me around the company, considering I'd be visiting the building quite often, and that he chose them specifically because of my relationship with Yoongi and due to the fact that I'll be working alongside Hoseok the most.

Yoongi had taken the liberty of formally introducing me and Hoseok to each other before we began our tour. He had previously revealed to Hoseok that we were siblings prior to my arrival, chuckling as he recalled the look of shock and slight offense that had grown on the usually cheery man's face. He had gotten an earful from Hoseok, apparently, on how it was unnecessary to keep such a big part of his life a secret, but nonetheless all was settled now.

As for whether or not this would be disclosed to the rest of the guys, when I had asked Yoongi about this, he had left that decision to me. I decided to keep it to ourselves for now, wanting to have a neutral stance with BTS so as to prove myself through my skills and leadership, without bias. Both of the boys agreed with me.

Hoseok and I had been getting along just fine, making light and interesting conversation as we moved through the halls. Yoongi would chime in here and there, but he, for the most part, remained silent as he allowed us to bond. We now made it to the highlight of the tour: our practice room.

The room was vast and appeared endless with its white walls, white floor, and white ceiling. A large mirror made up the wall perpendicular to the one that contained the entrance. I felt like running laps around the room with all the excitement and energy that was building up inside of me. This was nothing like where I'd practiced in the past, in one of JYP's smaller practice rooms with only one light on in the depths of the night. (A/N: in case you're wondering, it's the room where they filmed the dance practices for Fire, DNA, Go Go, BST, etc.)

My brother watched me with affection as my eyes darted from corner to corner, eagerly memorizing the room. J-Hope, who had also been gauging my reaction with a small smile playing his lips, met his gaze before grabbing my attention.

"This is where our tour ends." He pulled out a key card and placed it in my hand, curling my fingers over it. "This gives you access to the building and most rooms, don't lose it. Yoongi-hyung and I have to go now, but you can stay as long as you'd like and come back at any time."

My eyes glossed over as emotions started to overwhelm me. This was real, this was really happening. I was getting a chance to do what I actually wanted with my life, my brother and I would tackle this side by side, and now the required resources are being provided for me, rather than me having to sneak around. I pulled both Yoongi and Hoseok into a hug, sniffling, "Thank you," into their chests. They patted my back before leaving me to myself, shutting the door behind them.

I sat myself in the middle of the room facing the mirror. Pulling out my phone, I scrolled through my playlist trying to find a fitting song for the performance.

Wait.

I didn't even know what this performance was for or about. Were they going to mashup their songs? Were they going to perform a medley of hits or popular songs from their companies? Or would this be an original performance? I literally had no direction for this.

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair, opting to pick out several possible songs just incase. Right as I had just got started, the door was thrust open, causing me to place a hand over my chest in attempts to calm my now sporadically beating heart. I swiveled my head to the side wanting to see the intruder, my eyes wide from shock and being startled.

I was frozen.

As was Jungkook, who stood just in front of the doorway with a look of surprise and puzzlement. His voice broke both of us out of our stunned states.

"Doll?"

~*~

Sorry this chapter was so short, it's kind of a filler chapter
BUT HAPPY LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER DAY YALL OMFG SNATCHED
IDOL WAS SO GOOD IM OBSESSED