Epilogue

*One year later*

Lately I have been feeling sick, really sick.

My favorite foods make me throw up, I have been feeling nauseous and dizzy, I have gained weight and I have missed my period.

All these signs lead to one thing, I am pregnant.

The thought of me being pregnant at 22 honestly scares me but if I am, I will get through it, I have too.

A knock on my door alerts me to get up quickly and rush to the door of our mansion.

I open it nervously while Mia stands there with two pregnancy tests in her hand, She looks at me hopeful before entering the house.

"Okay so this one tells you on the screen and this one is two lines or one line" She says before I nod my head and grab the tests of her.

I take both of them one at a time before leaving the bathroom and heading into the living room where Mia waits for me.

"Okay, now we wait" I say before she nods her head.

I glance at the test five minutes later and happiness washes through me when I see pregnant flash across the first test.

"Oh my God, YAY" Mia screams before hugging me.

"I am going to be a mother" I cry happily before checking the other test.

The two lines appear clearly and my heart swells, I am pregnant.

"How are you going to tell Ryder?" She asks me excitedly.

"I don't know, he will be at work for a few more hours so I will have some time to think about" I say before smiling.

"God, I can't believe it I am pregnant" I say before Mia and I hug each other again and just stare at my stomach.

 Once Mia leaves I wait for Ryder nervously, I take a deep breath before doing some cooking.

Ryder walks in looking happy today, I nervously put the pregnancy test in a watch box before placing it behind my back.

"Hi baby" I say before he kisses my lips.

"Hey princess, are you feeling better?" He asks me before I nod my head.

"I have something for you" I say with a smile on my face.

"Really what is it?" He asks me before we smile at each other.

I hold out the box to him before I smile brightly.

"There is something in there for you" I say before he takes it from me slowly.

"Thanks babe" He says before kissing my cheek.

"Your welcome, now open it already" I say excitedly.

He opens it before his face turns into a huge smile, his face mixed with shock and happiness.

"You're pregnant?" He asks me before I nod my head while biting my lip.

I giggle when he lifts me up and spins me around the room happily.

"I am going to be a dad with the most beautiful wife in the world" He says before he starts to tear up with me.

"I can't wait, I am so happy" I say before he places me down carefully.

He kneels down at my stomach before talking to it happily.

"Hey baby, you are one lucky boy or girl, you have the best parents in the world" He says before rubbing and then kissing my stomach.

"We love you" He says before I start to cry.