Chapter 7

I can't let this happen anymore. I miss my baby. It's been two weeks. Sure last week he was here to drop her off but I'm her mother. She should be with me all the time. It's not fair. It's not right. Today when he gets here yes I'm taking off. Fuck this. She's my baby.

I see him walking in with her. Act normal Sin. Just like any other day. I greet him at the door.

"Hey." I say leading him to a table.

"Hey." he says sitting her down on the table.

"How is she?" I ask moving the blanket away from her face. I just stare at her not wanting to pick her up because she's peacefully asleep.

"Good. Still sleeping thru the night. Does nothing much else but sleep, eat and poop." I giggle at that.

"Anything else." he shakes his head no.

"Do you need anything?" he ask me.

"No." I turn to Al. "Alright boss I'm heading home."

"Okay darlin be careful." Al says waving.

"Bye." I say waving back. He tells me bye and I gather up Kennedy.

"Here I'll take her." Christian says taking her before I could refuse. We leave going to my apartment. Once inside he sets her down in the couch taking her out of her carseat and gives her to me just as she opens her eyes.

"Thanks." I tell him. "Hi princess. How you been? Huh. You been good for daddy?" I coo bouncing her. "Your getting so big."

"Well I got to go." Christian says. I nod.

"Alright see you Sunday." I say playing it off. He nods kissing my forehead.

"Come home." he whispers. I just shake my head. He sighs heavily and leaves. I sigh once he's out the door.

I go to my room lay her down in the bed and begin to pack. I can't believe I'm reduced to running again. Once done I make sure I have everything. Money, her clothes, my clothes. Everything I can carry in two bags plus her diaper bag. No one knows what I'm doing. When I'm done we sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night and take off to the bus station. I get us some tickets and get on. We stop several hours later and I decide to get off. I walk around until I find a motel get us a room then I take us in while she's sleeping I jump in taking a long hot shower. When I'm done I get and put on some clothes. I feed her, give her a bath then put on her clothes and decide to go get me something to eat.

We walk around town for a little bit until I find a fast food restaurant. I go in and get me some food eat then leave. I decide to go to a grocery store to get me some food. Something that I can just put together without a fridge or stove. I take us back to the motel when I'm done. I walk in and plop us down onto the bed.

"When did everything get so complicated." I ask her. Just basically talking to myself.

We watch tv for a little bit next thing I know the door is busted down.

"What the hell?!" I yell when two big guys walk in. Holy crap they are big. Then guess who walks in behind them.

"Really? You thought you were going to kidnap my daughter?" he scoffs.

"How?" is all I can say.

"I told you before I have my ways."

"Christian please just let us go."

"Your free to go whenever you like. Your just not taking Kennedy with you." he says walking over to us.

"Please don't do this. She's my baby."

"SHE'S MINE TOO." he booms causing me to actually flinch. "I can't believe you. Stop being such a selfish bitch. If you would come home we could solve this problem." he growls.

"Come home to what Christian? You just want me back home so you can parade your whores in front of me." he shakes his head no.

"Whatever. You can stay here or I can give you a ride back. Your choice." he says walking out the door with her. I guess I really don't have a choice.

"Hold on." I sigh. He nods to the two guys and they grab my stuff. I grudgingly trail behind Christian. I get into his rental as he puts Kennedy in. I buckle up and cross my arms over my chest. How did he find me so fast? Hell how did he even know I left. Stupid asshole. He gets in slamming his door shut. "Shhh you'll wake her up."

"Don't tell me what to do?" he grunts.

"I didn't tell you what to do. Just..." I sigh heavily. "Whatever. Use common sense asshole."

"Yeah something your lacking in." he grunts starting the car. I flip him off. He pulls out and drives away.

You know I'm so freaking stupid. I should have keep going instead of getting off the bus. Or got a ticket some place farther away. Instead of one headed out next. I'm not a bright person. The car ride is silent. The only sounds are of Kennedy when she cries. The first time she did I just crawled in the back and stayed there with her. Hell it was easier.

We just stopped once for gas. When we did I made a couple more bottles. I'm not sure how long we drove I just know it was shorter than the bus ride. Both times I've taken a bus the drive was long. When we finally get back to my place he tells me to get out.

"I have one more day with her." I remind him.

"Yeah that was before you tried to kidnap her. You honestly think I'm going to let you fucking keep her." oh god. He's never going to let me see her again.

"Please Christian I'm sorry. Please don't take her away from me. I'm so sorry please." I cry. "I'll never do it again. Please. I'm sorry. Please don't take her from me please please. I panicked. I hate not seeing her everyday. Please. " I beg. "Please Christian." he sighs heavily. I wait for him to say something anything.

"I won't." he finally says.

"Can I keep her tonight please."

"Only if I stay too."

"Okay." I answer immediately. He nods and gets out. I follow getting the bags out of the trunk while he gets Kennedy.

We go to my apartment in silence.

"Thank you." I whisper. He just nods again. I was so stupid to think I could run again. I really hope he forgives me and let's me keep Kennedy on the weekends still. I couldn't live without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!