Spit It Out

Summary: Talking to the victims of your candy-cane companion's little icy outburst, you coordinate a plan to wiggle your friend of of his legal issue. Unfortunately, it involves having the fiery, passive aggressive ice block actually apologize to the male trio. After a while of convincing and couple of stubborn apologies, Shouto and (y/n) obtain new problems: weird feelings that keep poking them like an annoying bug. Will they work out their wonky dynamic, or will it be another round of awkward silence and mutual pinning?  Also, Jealous Todo owo 

Author's Note: After a big while, I finally added another chapter.. Haha sorry for the lack of posting and the smaller chapter, but i'be just been kind busy with back to school stuff. Nonetheless, hope you reader-chans enjoy the update.  Also, if you're into more comedy moreso than slowburn, check out my other work Mix Up Mayhem, where all class 1A gets hit with a villian's quirk that scrambles all their powers and personalities. You, dear reader, are placed with the challenge of baby sitting these dysfunctional teens. Pair up with your bnh fav, and brave the week. On a side note, THANKYOUSOMUCHFORALLYOURSUPPORTIVECOMMENTS,IREALLYAPPRECIATETHEM!!

<3, Ari

Drip...drip (lmao what)

Slick droplets crashed onto the cold cement, microscopic bubbles exploding upon impact. The violent splashing of puddles, someone barreling through, the rhythmic pitter patter of running harmoniously intertwining. Opaque puffs of steam slowly disparate into the cool wintry air, various gasping and panting joining in. The water, dropping like a dagger, the footsteps of a frantic sprinter, the heavy breaths, straining for air melodiously intermingle into the grim symphony of anguish.

A shadow turns the corner, the water stops. Now there's ice. The escapist grinds his teeth, wincing at the pain, chilling crystals creeping up his arm...his neck, nipping and biting like a rabid animal.

The ice crumbles. The shadow resumes the hunt.

Running now. Faster Faster, but the scenery looks the same. Why is the hallway getting longer? Ominous towers of brick rise, all hopes of escaping rapidly diminishing.

Need a light, warmth: a fire...but nothing, the darkness engulfs the flame. There's nothing to be seen, only the sounds of frantic running, heavy breathing, and water...

Nothing to be felt, only the biting of cool ice, and the throbbing cries of the body. Something snags, panicked scraping, scratching, grabbing. Instead, the runner crashes to the ground, like a frigid droplet.

On the rugged concrete, crimson fluid flows from the corpse mingling with the dirty puddle water, like watercolor. He tries, strives to lift himself up, but alas the limps have reached their limit. Mustering the strength to lift a blood face, weary eyes scan the area.

No one... Nothing

The shadow peels from the darkness, globs of viscous black liquid gradually molding into a grotesque figure; mangled muscles, deadly spikes, a menacing smile.

Closer closer, The thing creeps, but alas the body is a it's limit.

Silence: no pitter patter of the footsteps, no strained gasps or pants, no tiny water droplets exploding onto the concrete.

No one in sight, no one in reach, just the menacing grin of the unfortunate

......

"AH", Stormy grey and electric blue snapped open... A white popcorn ceiling, streaks of sunlight peeping through the grey curtains. Anxious pants accompanied the usually chirping of the birds and howling of the early morning breeze. Stormy grey and electric blue squeezed shut, an arm, reaching up to wipe the numerous beads of sweat suspended on a ghostly pale face. "A dream", the escapist muttered, slowly lifting a drenched torso with a sore groan. Turning his two-toned head, he gazed at the slate drapes, the warm yellow sunrays pouring in. Next, he examined the damp pearls covering his arm. Normally, the icy-hot hero would use his quirk to regulate this body, but the intensity of the scenario must have scrambled the body's mechanics. Gracefully, the bi-colored boy leaned back, plopping onto the plush futon with an audible sigh. The damp arm reached for his face again, shielding his heterochronic orbs from the bright lights.