5 | ❝ Hushaby Baby ❞

______________________

HUSHABY BABY

❝ I’ll give you everything
without holding back
Even if I become nothing❞

❝ I’ll give you everythingwithout holding backEven if I become nothing❞

______________________

You stuffed cold pasta in your mouth as you scrolled through Tumblr, desperate for some good quality smuts because everyone has their needs and one must find a way to satisfy oneself. 

Since getting laid was not an option in your case, you had to depend on something.

A knock was heard on your door and you dropped your fork in surprise. Fixing your tank top and shorts, you rush to open the door with the thoughts of Jimin with Jeongguk.

"Jimin-"

"Hey Y/N?"

On the other side stood a silver-haired male with wide eyes and string eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. His clear glasses sat on his perfect nose bridge and you didn't fail to notice the small mole on the tip. His dangly earring caught your eye and so did his smile.

"Taehyung, is it?" You ask and he nods his head immediately. "Jeongguk told me about you, come in!" You usher him in close the door behind you. 

"Y/N, Is Jeongguk here? I've tried calling him since morning but he won't pick up," Taehyung says his lips turning into a small pout as he complained.

"And why do you think he'd be here?" You raise your eyebrows at him as you pick up your empty bowl of pasta to banish it into the sink. 

"Well, um I thought he'd be here since he said that he likes to fluster you and stuff," Taehyung says casually. 

Your cheeks heat up and you're embarrassed at his comment. You knew Jeongguk would flirt with you sometimes leaving like a bright tomato but you didn't mind it. You loved the attention he gave you and always craved for more.