V2-9

Lin Xiao watch as the people come and go, watch as the servants suffer from their owner's black hands, watch as the people laugh with joy.

He watch.

His face was so serious observing the people with his slanting eyes, his thick brows and his pale lips slightly quivered from the cold as the wind blew passed him.

"Get out of the way!/Stay out!" Yelled the guardsmen as their carriage approach towards him, but that was just his mere thought as the carriage stop not too far away from him.

The guards stood highly beside the carriage and one of them dutifully open the carriage's door with gentleness.

"Your Lady, we have arrived." The guard then said with full of respect. His swords swinging in his hips, left and right. No doubt this man is a swordsman.

Lin Xiao wanted to know how high is his swordsmanship but he can't do so. Ever since he was 'magically' transported in this damnable place he can't seem to do anything about the skills he'd learned over the years.

He simply wanted to shed blood tears but he's too hungry to cry. His thirsty and dirty, he's homeless and possibly he's going for madness with all this fuss he's going through.

He can't contact his system, he doesn't have any skills at all. It's like he's forgotten all about it.

"Don't call me that" A coquette voice rang inside the carriage nevertheless it was still heard by Lin Xiao. The guards faces quickly turn red from the enticing voice they heard but they were unable to touch this person for this person already belong to someone else's and it's very powerful at that.

Lin Xiao doesn't even know why he's here, his lips are quivering from the cold but his eyes and face remained unmoved. He intently watch as the carriage move and as if the guards sense his stare they also stared at him with daggers plastered on their eyes.

Lin Xiao remain unmoved, although he doesn't have martial arts now, he's hungry and weak. His pride and ego is not something they can climb up with their ladders. It is tall than Mt. Everest.

Lin Xiao was once again shock inside when he saw a pregnant man step out of the carriage, yes, a PREGNANT MAN.

The first time he saw this, he thought it was a disease or maybe a curse but then eventually he knew that men can certainly be pregnant in this place. A man...is pregnant. He was dumbfounded but eventually moved on. It's not like he can get pregnant, how terrifying.

"Your lad---" the guard was cut off by the pregnant man's stare.

"I said stop calling me Your Lady! Call me Xu Li" The pr-- Xu Li said with anger in his voice.

"Ye-Yes, Xu Li.." The guard eventually gave up and made a bow before instructing the carriage to go.

Xu Li then humped before walking inside the Tea Shop elegantly he was wearing a blue robe that flung when the wind flew, his steps are as marvelous as a fairy but his eyes.

His eyes are as dirty as the slumps drug addicts.
His lips are enticing as the courtesan; his hips are as flirty as the reed being coquette as the wind pass through her.

In short, he was full of malice, his eyes, his lips and his hips. Lin Xiao doesn't even know why he thought of this but that's what his mind is telling him, that he's a major danger.

Lin Xiao diverted his eyes on the road and tried to forget such scene even happened. He was not a person who likes to dwell on someone else's life if he's still hungry, poor and probably going insane with all the information that are forcibly push into his mind.