V2-10

"You're going to be brother's wife." Zhang Ji said seriously.

While Zhang Gu frowned even more. What the hell is his brother saying?

Lin Xiao's thought was not even faze a little by what the kid said. He thinks the kid has a mental problem and thus he need to understand it. He also think he's having a mental problem. Lin Xiao look at the child with pity on his eyes.

The onlookers were shock, some even fainted because of what the rumour said that General Zhang really dotes on his brother that whatever his brother wants, he comply.

Lin Xiao then divert his attention to his grumbling stomach and turned away that made the onlookers gasp with shock. He just ignored Zhang Ji, the Second Young Master of Zhang Clan, the boldest and the strongest.

But to Lin Xiao all of that title doesn't matter, what's the use of scarring him when he's hungry? He needs survival.

Zhang Gu have to admit he never have been bewildered all his life than this small beggar in front of him who doesn't even give a small fuck about his presence and his brother's proposal. Although in his head he was thinking of a way to convince his brother for the first time to spare him with his suggestion of marrying this beggar.

But reality slaps him on his face when the beggar doesn't even care. He just walked away like nothing happened. He look at his brother who had his jaw dropped. Suddenly, he felt irritation in his prideful heart.

Now, a mere beggar doesn't even give him respect!? How...how...

Zhang Gu was speechless for the first time in his 32 years of life.

"Stop right there! Didn't you hear what Young Master said?" Zhang Ji's servant said.

Lin Xiao then turn his back again, his face is full of black lines and he look at Zhang Ji and gave his brightest smile.

"Oh, the greatest Young Master, this commoner doesn't have the right to face the magnificent and high person like you and thus I humbly reject such a wonderful proposal from heaven." Lin Xiao said dramatically, he doesn't know what got him but he just did this without even knowing why.

"No problem. If you don't want to be brother's wife you can be my master instead!" Zhang Ji said cheerfully he smiled widely, his shyness is gone with the wind.

"Zhang Ji.." Immediately Zhang Ji turn his head towards his brother.

"Brother pleaseeee~ He knows martial arts better than any other person and he saved my life!"

"Save your life? Why? What happened to you?" Zhang Gu's face went dark and look at his brother's servant.

Zhang Ji then slap his mouth from being too careless. He look at his brother and kept his mouth shut. He's too scared to even utter a sound.

"What happened?" Zhang Gu again asked.

But Zhang Ji was firmed in not talking about it; he knows that his brother won't like it.

Zhang Gu knew his brother won't tell him about it and it's useless to ask him again so he turn his head towards Lin Xiao who's spacing out.

"You, what happened to my brother?" Zhang Gu ask gloomily while applying pressure to scare him but it looks like Lin Xiao was unaware and smiled widely.

Zhang Gu's heart itch for the beggar to continue to stare at him. He was confused and steeled his face again.

"Oh! He almost got killed but he's alive that's all that matters." Lin Xiao said lightheartedly as if it's just an insignificant event.