| 8 | hang on

The two are now entering Timothée's car. Of course Timothée decided to be a gentleman opening the passenger seat for Daisy before sitting in the drivers seat. Daisy couldn't help but blush as they drove away from the hotel, the gesture made her melt inside.

Timothée clears his throat before speaking. 'So, what was the worst thing you'd say your brothers have done to defend or protect you?' He asks her this whilst keeping his eyes focused on the road ahead.

'It's pretty embarrassing to be honest.' Daisy admits feeling slightly uncomfortable as she remembers the still very 'fresh' memories in her mind. Timothée isn't having it though.

'Come on!' He says. 'I won't judge.'

And because for some really peculiar reason Daisy seems to have a soft spot for this boy who she has known for less than a week's time. She blurts out an 'ok' and begins explaining the occurrence to him.

'Ok so, I was a sophomore in high school, this guy he was my first real boyfriend and after we'd gotten to know each other I told him I was a virgin and he said he was too.' Daisy stops to take a shaky breath so Timothée cuts in.

'So this was two years ago?' He asks curiously. Daisy nods in reply.

'We dated for maybe a month and a half and one night he took my virginity and after that night he ignored me and avoided my texts for the entire weekend.' Daisy looks up from the dashboard and she finds that Timothée is now glancing at her with his eyes alert. She decided to continue the story.

'I got to school on Monday and I find out that the whole school knew about it and he was indeed not a virgin and only was with me to get in my pants because of some stupid bet he had with his buddies.' Daisy watches as Timothée's knuckles turn white from gripping onto the steering wheel too harshly.

He doesn't know what to do, or what to say. He doesn't know how to comfort her. He just decides to listen as she carries on. 'So yeah. My brothers obviously did not let him get away with it and he was in the hospital that week with a broken nose.'

There was a still silence in the air for a moment. But once the traffic light turned red Timothée took it as an opportunity to release his hand from the steering wheel and place it on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. He turns towards her a frown on his face. 'I'm so sorry that happened to you.' Timothée says, and Daisy can tell from his voice that his apology was genuine.

She shrugs shyly, feeling embarrassed to have shared that with him. 'It's kind of my fault too, I shouldn't have given myself to him so easily. It just wasn't a good choice.' Timothée watches as she turns away with shame. His chest hurts as he looks at her feeling so discouraged and he squeezes her shoulder trying to knock some sense into her.

'No stop, it's not your fault. He took advantage of you. Plus, I'm sure it seemed like the right choice at the time, or else you wouldn't have done it.' Timothée was right. At the time she thought this guy was perfect for her. She didn't necessarily love him but, she felt that maybe taking things to the next level would broaden her feelings. All it did was make her feel like shit.

She would have been a depressed teenager if it wasn't for her brothers and her best friend. And not to mention her extremely supportive parents. They all helped her get through it.

'He deserved it by the way, and if I knew you at the time I would have joined your brothers when they jumped him.' Daisy laughs at his comment which made Timothée relax at the sound of her laughter after the story he had just heard.