Target 34 - Gentle Rain

"Tsuna, kora! Wake up, kora!"

Tsuna did not expect to be woken up like this, but he supposed it was a given with this particular Arcobaleno. He groaned, opening his eyes slightly to let them adjust to the light. He had slept on the couch again, but it was still comfortable.

His smaller frame did come in handy sometimes. The brunette was still taller than most people, but compared to the Arcobaleno, he was like a tiny child.

The Sawada sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes clumsily. "Colonnello? What's up?" He asked, yawning soon afterwards. "Did you make breakfast?"

The blonde was grinning, his face incredibly close. "Nope! I want to do something fun, kora!" He exclaimed enthusiastically, twisting his body around and flopping down onto the couch. Colonnello peered up at Tsuna, still grinning and hopeful.

He acts like a child... Tsuna thought to himself, amused. "I need to make breakfast first. It's the most important meal of the day, after all," the brunette reasoned, standing up and moving toward the kitchen.

Colonnello followed him, obedient like a puppy. "What do you want to eat?" The Sawada questioned, turning to look at the blonde. The half-rain Arcobaleno just continued to look at him, thoughtful, before answering.

"How about... Welsh breakfast!" He responded, swinging the fridge open. Tsuna couldn't help but chuckle, ordering the older to bring out the things they needed- eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and sausages, while he grabbed the can of baked beans, and the things they needed to cook all of these things.

Again, all of the ingredients were, quite helpfully, labelled.

The brunette opened the can of baked beans, poured them into a bowl and placed them in the microwave for a minute or two to heat up, while the blonde put a lot of sunflower oil into the largest pan they could find.

Tsuna started off with cooking the sunny-side-up eggs (one for himself, and two for the Arcobaleno), while Colonnello dutifully sliced the mushrooms as Tsuna had told him. It wasn't long before the microwave 'ding'ed in the background, but they left it for the time being.

They would then be able to saute the mushrooms in the pan later, to make a side for the overall dish. Soon enough, the eggs were done, and the blonde quickly got two large plates from the cupboard so that the Sawada would be able to place the eggs onto the plates.

Immediately after, Tsuna began to cook the bacon and sausages (two pieces of bacon and one sausage for himself, and five pieces of bacon and four sausages for Colonnello). "Why don't you start the kettle and put the bread in the toaster? Just one slice for me, please."

The Arcobaleno complied with the request. He liked being helpful- helpful was good, and he enjoyed helping others rather than be a burden. "Is it tea for you, Tsunayoshi, kora?" The blonde asked, grabbing the instant coffee for himself, and then happily grabbing the oolong tea for the brunette.

He filled up the kettle, let it do its thing, and loaded up the toaster with four pieces of bread. "We have to wait for these to cook. Why don't you saute the mushrooms?"

Colonnello perked up, quickly pouring the hot water from the kettle into the two cups, before nearing the Sawada to await his instructions. He watched as the brunette took another large pan- though smaller than the one they were using for the bacon and sausages -and put some butter and olive oil into it.

"We just let that heat for a bit. Then, we'll put in the mushrooms, some teriyaki sauce, I'll chop up some garlic, black pepper and garlic salt. Do you have cooking wine?" Tsuna raced through the steps after that and seeing that yes, they did have cooking wine.