Target 36 - Lightning

Verde was always cold to those he didn't care about- which was everyone, at this point -and he never thought it would be any other way. Being too hung up on someone was a stupid oversight, and feelings were nothing more than a useless burden whose only purpose was to slow down the development of organisms as they created relationships with others.

She wouldn't have agreed, but he never cared much for what she thought. Not now, anyway.

So, he didn't really see the appeal of the tiny brunette that Reborn had decided to bring along one day. Then the 'one day' turned to 'every once in a while' after the sun had decided to live with the Sawada to fend off bullies or something of the sort.

Verde never really listened much, too emersed in his research and the equations floating around in his head to direct his full attention to something as pointless as social interaction.

The lightning did find himself infatuated in the enigma that is Sawada Tsunayoshi, discovering his melbourn type and whatnot, seeing what was so special about him that couldn't be found in anyone else of the same affinity.

He still had not found his answer, but he was confident that he would soon. He thought that now would be a particularly good time, as he had been assigned to take care of the brunette for the next two days while the others hunted Kawahira and Talbot down.

They had made some progress, he had to admit and had narrowed it down to two general vicinities where they could possibly be.

According to some general info which Fon managed to scrounge up from his anonymous sources, Kawahira was in a 200-mile radius around the city of Ilshin in Paesang. Talbot was significantly harder to find, but they had at least narrowed it down to Italy in the Gia plane.

Reborn, Colonnello and Lal Mirch were looking for Talbot while Mammon, Skull and Fon were looking for Kawahira.

Sighing, the green-haired man just continued to type away at his computer. He supposed that he should go downstairs to see if the Masuta was actually awake or not (Skull told him that they had been out and about, driving to the ends of the Earth and balancing on bannisters all night) but his persistence had gotten the better of him once again.

He just hoped that he wouldn't be bothered too much by the brunette, because he really needed to finish these last few calculations. One could hope.

--={&}=--

Tsuna woke up on the couch (again), his arms and legs aching slightly. He'd be lying if he said that he did not do more exercise yesterday with Skull than he had in years. Running from bullies didn't count towards that, either.

He yawned, still tired, though he looked at the time and found that it was only ten in the morning. He was slightly concerned that he was missing all of these days off school, but he was already ahead in most of his classes anyway.

The brunette looked around for a bit, before finding a note on the coffee table:

Hi Tsuna!!!!!
I'll be gone by the time you're awake, but I'm really sorry we couldn't have our two days together. The others needed me, the great Skull-sama, after all!
Verde is taking care of you for the next two days (he gets grouchy, don't worry too much about it) just so you know, he doesn't really go out of his room much :P
Skull

Tsuna chuckled at the tiny, cartoon-style skull drawing next to the cloud's name. First things first, he needs to have a shower, he decided. It's been some time since he had showered, and he desperately needed one.

For a moment, he wondered if Reborn would mind if Tsuna used his bathroom and borrowed some clothes, but he was promptly reminded that he and the raven already lived together. He definitely wouldn't mind.