Target 38 - Chaotic Rain

Lal Mirch was cold. She was strict, too, much too strict. She was strict on herself, and on those around her. Her expectations were always set at first glance, whether they end up being high or low is another matter entirely.

When she first met the other Arcobaleno, she could immediately see their potential. Her expectations for Reborn were set high. It was his general aura that had aided in that. The cockiness and power. She was mighty pleased when he met those expectations.

Verde's intellect was unmatched, and she respected him for that, but her expectations for his fighting capabilities were low. He disappointed her when it came to that- he rarely fought, but when he did, he preferred range rather than the head-on approach she would expect from someone with a lightning affinity.

Fon was clever. Sly. The kind of unsettling dangerous type that made your hair stand and your wariness always at eleven. He was strong, too, and never failed to amaze her when he fought. He barely used any of his flames at all when he fought.

Mammon was mysterious. The man never revealed anything, and he was greedy. So greedy, with an insatiable hunger for money and gold and riches that she didn't think even existed. She didn't expect much from him, because he fought dirty. He fought from afar, with his carefully spinned web of lies and deceit, tricking the mind, the body, and the eyes.

She had a mild respect for him, but she stayed as far from him as she could. He frustrated her.

Skull was, admittedly, the strongest out of them all, in her opinion. Despite his childish actions and personality, and his constant whining and complaining, he was a machine in battle. A well-oiled, cold killing machine. He'd fight through all the injuries he would get and hit his opponent twice as fast.

He scared her. It wasn't something she would admit freely, but he truly scared her. The way he could get shot twelve times and just get up as if he had just woken up, or as if he was only knocked over. It was disturbing.

Colonnello was peculiar. She had a kind of love-hate relationship with him, because she was constantly dissapointed and impressed by him. It was confusing, and Lal Mirch didn't much like confusing.

The boy's intelligence was sub-par most of the time, but he had spurts of crazy ideas that were actually quite clever. Sure, he asked stupid questions, but he was unmatched when it came to fighting with a gun.

Lal Mirch had no doubt in her mind that, some day, he may even surpass her.

She was content with the seven of them being together, just enjoying each other's presence in the household they all lived in. She relaxed at the thought of knowing that someone was somewhere in the house at all times, whether they were holed up in their rooms or training in one of the rooms, or just sleeping on the couch.

Enter Kawahira, the one who introduced them to their first Sky element.

-----

"Come on, Tsuna! Keep it going!"

The brunette huffed, taking in deep breaths. He was out of breath, but not that much if he was being honest. The gym at the house was smaller than he expected, something of an oddity, considering the largeness of the house.

He wondered many a time what Mammon thought of this arrangement- big houses weren't cheap after all.

The Sawada was seriously considering the possibility of Lal having it out for him. She woke him up at the crack of dawn, dragged his ass out of bed, and shoved him into the gym before he even had the chance to fully wake up.

They've been going for an hour straight. Lal had set up circuits for circuit training for him to see how long he could go for, and so far, she was not impressed.