14

I walk back to my dorm room. I open the door and see Yoongi laying on his bed with his earbuds in. I slam the door to get his attention. He sits up and takes off his earbuds.

"Thanks a lot, now everyone is asking me questions and staring at me." I yell almost crying.

"I didn't want anyone to know but now everybody knows." I yell.

He just looks at me.

"Mr. Kim called my parents and they will be coming on Friday because they didn't believe him. So now I have to take a lie detector test, which is going to make everything worse." I yell.

"You might of thought you were helping but you weren't." I yell before wiping the tears from my face.

"I'm never telling you anything about myself again, you lost every bit of trust I had for you." I finally try to calm down.

"Jimin." He begs.

"No till you prove I can trust you again I'm not talking to you." I informed.

I go over to my bed and lay down. I pull the covers over myself, hiding my whole body.

"Jimin please just let me explain." He begs.

"No." I say shortly.

"You might understand why I did it." He tries to get me to talk to him.

I pull the covers off and sit up looking at him.

"Did you think that if you became the hero I would feel the same way about you." I say.

He looks at me a bit shocked.

"Oh you're my hero will you please be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Why would you think I would ever feel the same way about you after you did that." I jeer.

He looks down at his lap.

"To be honest I don't know why I thought I could trust you. You should've kept it a secret." I retaliate.

I lay back down and cover myself up again.

There's a knock on the door. The door opens. I hear Yoongi sniffle.

"Yoongi can you wait in my office please." Mr. Kim asks.

"Okay." Yoongi says in a shaky voice.

I hear the door shut.

"Jimin." He says, a lecture building up.

"No." I reply.

"Jimin." He says sitting down on my bed.

"I don't want to talk to you." I mumble.

"Well you're going too, Now sit up." He demands.

I pull the covers off and sit up.

"Now did you make Yoongi cry?" He asks.

"Yes." I answer.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because he told." I reply.

"He did the right thing." He adds.

"Not to me." I say.

"Well it was to me." He replies.

"You're not the one who's affected by it." I point.

"Yes I am. If I didn't do anything about this it would be wrong. I know you don't understand why he did it but soon you will." He explains.

I cross my arms and look at the wall.

"Now come on we're going into town and you said you'll come." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"I'll meet you in front in 10 minutes." he said.

I nod. He gets up and goes to the door. He walks out it leaving me alone in this room. I open my side drawer and grab my credit card. Time to have everybody stare at me.