Chapter 5

(A/N- this chapter hasn't been edited at all so if theres mistakes please tell me. Enjoy :) )

Christmas had passed and you hadn't even spoken to Malfoy once, but you honestly was sort of glad because you wouldn't know what to say

"Beautiful day." Hermione sighed

"Gorgeous unless you mean ripped to pieces." Ron said coldly.

You and Harry gave each other confused looks. "Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?" Harry asked.

"Ronald has lost his rat-" 

"I haven't lost anything, your cat killed him." Ron interrupted 

"Rubbish!"

"Y/N You see how that blood thirsty beast of her's is always lurking about, now Scabbers is gone!"

"Maybe you should learn how to take better care of your pets." Hermione argued. You and Harry walked behind them arguing awkwardly trying to not take any sides.

"Your cat killed him!" 

"Did not!" 

"Did."

"Didn't." Hermione defended. The 'did and 'didn't' went on until we saw Hagrid.

-

"How did it go Hagrid?" You asked.

"What?" 

"The hearing." Hermione said.

"Well the comity took turns about why we were there." Hagrid said scimming a rock into the black lake "Then i got up and said my peace. Said that Buckbeak is a good Hippogriff, 'e always cleans 'is feathers and then Lucius Malfoy got up, well yer can imagine what 'e said. Buckbeak is a deadly and dangerous creature who'd kill yer as soon as he'd look at yer. " Hagrid explained scimming another rock across the lake.

"And then?" You asked.

"Then he asked for the worst good old Lucius." Hagrid sighed.

"They're not sacking you." Ron gasped.

"No i'm not sacked." Hagrid said throwing yet another rock into the lake. "Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!" He cried lobbing a rock into the lake. You felt tears start flowing from your eyes. "Y/N-" Harry began but you walked away.

"Y/N!" Harry said again.

"Where's she going?" Hermione muttered to Harry and Ron. You were so angry and upset. This was all Malfoy's fault he's the reason that this is happening!

 You stormed up the hill that looked down onto Hagrid's hut searching for Malfoy. You wiped the tears away that were rolling down your cheeks and took out your wand. You saw Malfoy's group of friend's but couldn't see him. You could feel yourself getting more and more angry. Then as if on cue Malfoy came out. "Malfoy!" You yelled as loud as you could pointing your wand at him. 

"How could you?" You screamed at him pinning him against the wall with your wand. Malfoy looked down at the wand whimpering. "You're the reason Buckbeak is going to be killed! You are the most evil-" You were cut off when you heard Ron yell your name in the distance. You pulled your wand from Malfoy's neck and you saw his annoying smirk. "Slugulus Eructo!" You shouted. His smirk was quickly replaced with a look of fear then his face went extremely pale. 

"Y/N what did you do?" Harry asked. You turned away from Malfoy and saw Hermione, Harry, Ron and all of Malfoy's friend's staring at what you'd done. You looked back at Malfoy who was on the floor throwing up slugs every couple of seconds.