3: Quest

Even after wandering for hours, Tiara couldn't find the place that her mother claimed to be the most beautiful in all three realms. 'Spring' was the name given by her mother to the divine piece of land because no matter the season it was, the place would always be covered with mesmerizing flowers that illuminated in dark.

Tiara huffed and blew some strands of her hair away from her face tired from strolling for hours in her human form. She cursed at herself for considering locating Spring to be an easy task. She should have understood it wouldn't be straightforward since no person has ever reached the so-called land resulting in it being considered a myth by others.

Regardless of what others assumed, Tiara never doubted its existence because she believed her mother's words. She knew the stories her mother told her about the place were not made up and she indeed had discovered the place with her childhood friends.

"Only the bravest of people can reach Spring, Tiara. One needs to be brave enough to take a leap" her mother would tell her. She was sure the reason no one had managed to find the place was that not a single soul was courageous enough to embark on the journey.

"If only I didn't have to suppress my chakra, this would be a piece of a cake," She thought to herself as exhaustion took over her body to appear like a human, she used witchcraft to seal off her chakra and masked her aura which resulted in her being as weak as a human. And with her vulnerable body which was prone to fatigue, the journey to her childhood dream had turned out to be a challenge.

"This map is a bluff" She flared her nose getting enraged as the trail ended at the edge of the cliff.

According to the map, the land was just a little further from the place she was standing but in reality, there was nothing beyond the cliff.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??" She screamed at the top of her lungs in frustration.

"AHHHHH" she kicked the stone in front of her in annoyance.

"Aiissh this yoja(girl)" She got startled and whipped her head around to find a young man resting on the branch of the tree near the cliff.

"Aren't you too loud for a girl?" Tiara's eyes went wide at his comment. She wasn't offended that a stranger called her loud but stating she was too loud for a girl was something she couldn't digest.

She gritted her teeth as the young man jumped to land on the ground with ease and dusted his silk robe. From his appearance and behavior, it was clear that he was a spoiled child from a well-off patriarchal family with no manners.

"Don't you whine too much for a guy?" She sneered back at him giving him the taste of his own medicine, making him snap his head in her direction

"Did you just insult me?" He pointed his finger at himself with wide eyes.

"Do you see anyone else here other than us?" She rolled her eyes at his stupidity. By the look on his face, she could tell he wasn't used to being spoken crudely but in her opinion he deserved it.