Epilogue

(1 Year later)
Sophia's POV

Mary walked into my room with my dress.

"Are you ready baby girl?"

"Mary I feel like passing out! How will I be able to do this ?"

"You're the strongest female I know. You can do this with your eyes closed. But word of advice? Just look at him and you'll know what to do"

"I can't thank you enough. If it wasn't for you all of this wouldn't happen."

I hugged her and closed my eyes trying my best to stay positive and not think of that day. 

Mason POV
(flashback)

The guards followed me as we ran towards the gardens where one of them informed me the Alpha was being reckless.

Once we got there they formed a diamond formation around me but I pushed through. I had to face him and end this.

"You need to leave this kingdom and never come back. Or you will regret it"

"Okay, but I won't leave without my mate"

"She isn't your mate anymore she rejected you and I'm her second chance mate! You have nothing here you should leave. Far, far away from here"

"You see I can't do that she's mine! Mine to do as I please."

"You've already caused enough damage not only to her but to yourself and pack."

"You have no right to talk to me about anything! You stole my mate"

"But that's where your wrong. You did that. You treated her so badly she ran away. And despite the reasons of her running. I'm glad she did. Because if she hadn't I wouldn't have had my mate"

"I'm going to kill you and everyone here! And I'll find her and take her away from all of this."

I was about to reply when I was interrupted but Luthier.

"You heard prince Mason. You should leave or you will regret not leaving"

"Luthier what are you doing here?" Mason turned towards him

"My duty." He turned towards the female beside him and nodded

She looked towards the Alpha and started chanting something under her breathe and walking towards the Alpha. I was about to stop her but Luthier shook his head.

Once she reached him he seemed frozen. She put her hand on top of his forehead and after a few minutes he collapsed.
She turned towards Luthier.

"The job is done." She looked at me "It was an honor to serve you my king" she bowed before disappearing into thin air.

"What just happened?" I asked Luthier

"Your mom has planned this the minute Sophia turned up into town. She knew he was reckless enough to try to do something like this. So she asked me to help her make sure everyone is safe."

"So what did the witch actually do?"

"Well let's just say. He's going to sleep for a every long time and not only that he will have a recurring nightmare of every horrible thing he ever did."

"How did you?"

"She's a friend. I helped her a long time ago and she owed me a favor"

"Thank you"

I was about to shake his hand when a loud howl was heard. A battle cry

The guards including Luthier shifted, as men from around the forest started appearing. One after the other. They looked around the scene until they noticed there Alpha laying down on the grass.
The one who seemed beta bowed in wolf form as he transformed.

"My prince my deepest apologies, he threatened our families if we don't join him in the fight." The beta spoke

"It's alright, as long as you swear your allegiance to the royal family. And promise to serve your pack and be a better Alpha everything will be forgotten."

"Of course my prince"

He bowed. I waked inside going towards Sophia's and my moms safe room.

Sophia's POV

I felt the room spinning as I felt myself waking up. I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was the grey ceiling.

I looked around me and noticed the cup of water beside my bed I tried to reach it as the doors opened. And in walked in Mason rushing looking around.

"Baby! Are you okay? What happened!" He said as he's looking me up and down probably looking for injuries.

Looking towards Mary then at Mason.

"I think it was all to much for me I probably passed out I don't remember. Are you okay? What happened? Where is he?"

"You don't have to worry about anything anymore baby. Everything is taken care of. All you need to know is the beta is the new alpha and they are leaving as we speak."

(End of flashback)

Mason kept his promise to me. I didn't have to worry about the Alpha anymore.

We lived our life as normal, well as normal as any royal family lives. Mary and Luthier are dating and there rumors of an engagement which is true. Luthier talked to Mason about it but we're keeping it a surprise.

Mason and me are getting married and crowned today. Although we already had a private ceremony six months ago but this is for the public.

I'm also excited to tell Mason that I'm pregnant and I have the perfect way to tell him.

Luthier was the closest thing I had to a father so he had walked me in our private ceremony, but I also asked him to walk me down the aisle today.
My ladies in waiting are my bridesmaids as per tradition here.

I never thought I would be in a place I am today. My very own fairytale. I walked down the aisle towards my Prince Charming.
Where he vowed to me that I would never be alone ever again.

(Authors point of view)

♥️ And they lived happily ever after ♥️

I've worked on this story for a very long time and it was very hard for me to end it. But all good things must come to an end ♥️ I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please take a minute to vote 🥰
-HazarIssa ♥️