[21] Soft Skin & Slow Torture

"Why?"

I know he's referring to more than just why I've been thinking about him, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to reveal the type of answers he's searching for. Instead, I just push him back up against the wall so that every part of our bodies are in contact and lean in to bring my lips to his.

~~~

But I stop myself before I get in contact with them. There's an unspoken ghost of a kiss. My lips hovering in the moment's space between his and mine. Just close enough that I can almost feel him and me becoming 'us'. Becoming one. Despite the burning desire that this causes inside of me...

I can't rush this.

I have to go slow; torture him the way he's been torturing me.

So I decide to place pressure on his hips with mine, earning a small gasp from Spencer. The hot exhale that follows the gasp fills the air between us; I feel the warmth of it on my lips.

My hands anchor themselves on his hips, my fingertips exploring the sensitive skin there. As I drag my fingertips across his navel and travel down lower, I feel his skin burn up more and more.

He could say it's just his fever.

The waves of shivers and searing, feverish, heat coming off his body say otherwise.

My fingers absorb all of this feverish lust greedily from every inch of him that they can touch. They soak up as many waves of tremors from Spencer as possible, the contact igniting sparks in my fingertips and sending waves of dizzying heat through me. I feel like I'm on fire.

And Spencer must feel the same but he at least gets to be stripped of his clothing; my t-shirt feels like it's made of wool.

My fingers cannot seem to get enough of Spencer. They continue to push the limit; eventually finding their way to the hem of his boxers then returning to his jaunt hip bones where they squeeze and apply pressure teasingly.

Spencer's hands are currently splayed across my chest but when I finally give in to my desire and angle my hips to lean into him further, they grasp the fabric of my t-shirt desperately, making tight fists.

This sends a powerful surge of excited encouragement through me; as he slowly gives up control and lets go of holding back- my body is sent into overdrive.

Spencer's stomach muscles clench any time I near his waistband and I'm not ashamed to admit that I like having this amount of control over him.

But make no mistake, I am not truly the one with the power in the situation.

And I'm not just talking about how he can get me aroused with the bite of his lip.

Every single little thing this boy does affects me. It drives me crazy. He could send one look of rejection my way and break my heart in two. Which makes what I'm doing right now all the more dangerous.

It's a big risk; what I'm doing right now. And I don't like risks. Calculated risks are okay, but risks like this, where a high reward means an even higher risk, are not cool with me. I've never been much of a gambler when it comes to life-altering decisions. But this... this is different.

It's thrilling. Feeling his skin under my fingers is igniting a flame inside me that I know I won't be able to hide. I can't deny it anymore. Which is extremely frightening.

...and arousing.

Damn.

And we haven't even kissed yet.

It's getting harder and harder to restrain myself. I can barely take it any longer, especially with the way Spencer shivers when I rub circles with my thumb on his hip bone. And the way he bites his lip like he's holding back a moan. Oh god, just the thought of what his moan would sound like is excruciatingly painful to my nether regions.

My mind wanders to a vision of Spencer moaning out my name and my breathing gets hot and heavy. If I don't do something soon I might just pass out.

"You wanna know why I was thinking about you?" I breathe out while moving my hands up the sides of his chest. Spencer shivers under my touch and gives a shaky nod while chewing on his lip. It's like he can't speak.

"Why you were in my head?" I add. He nods again.

I brush my lips across his, barely making contact but it still sends a shiver down my spine.

"You never left there in the first place," I whisper lowly onto his lips, looking him right in the eyes.

He finally looks up into my eyes expectantly and I seem to get lost in those green orbs of his.

"...Not since the moment I met you."

Spencer finally stops biting his lip, lets out several vile profanities, then grabs my face, crashing our lips together.

---

AN: How are you liking more from Jack's POV?

I think I'm going to keep it his POV for the next chapter as well unless a bunch of you hate this POV. Which I'm hoping you're not hating this because I've said it before and I'll say it again, if this ain't juicy I don't know what is! But still let me know what you think.

Also, I'm so happy that this is finally happening for my babes Jack and Spencer! I swore to myself that I'd never be that author who made the readers wait forever for some action but here we are... 21st chapter... and they're finally kissing for the first time.

But the sexual angst/tension was too hard to resist! Plus, I've learned some important pacing lessons that I'll use for my other books, so that's good.

In all honesty, I just wanted the kiss to be special so I'm sorry it took so long but it's not like I didn't include a fair amount of angsty scenes before hand. (I mean, just go back and read The Crotch Incident, the chapter title should tell you enough)

But it finally happened! Jack and Spencer!

WAIT....I need a ship name!!!!

The more ship name suggestions, the juicier I'll make the next chapter (winkety wink)

School is starting tomorrow agh but I'm writing ahead as much as possible so that if I get too busy to be writing new material every Friday and/or Wed, I'll use the chapters that I'm writing ahead of time.

Okay, bye for now!

-Leah