Chapter 11

Minutes seemed to last an eternity. Her stomach has been rumbling for hours her mouth so dry she was sure she couldn't even utter a word.

Lauren started to regret her earlier actions. She considered calling out to her kidnapper but didn't want her kidnapper in any way near her.

The sun that once was up and shinning brightly now barely illuminates the room she's in. The only entertainment Lauren had was a window that lets her see an endless see of trees and she was surprised she actually saw a few birds and a squirrel climbing one of the trees.

Animal planet is definitely more interesting on TV. Lauren thought to herself. Lauren had heard banging sound on the other side but she didn't have a clue about what was happening.

Lauren didn't want to budge on her needs but her stomach twisted painfully and her tongue seems to be sticking on the roof of her mouth. The floor creaks and she hears the door opening her eyes snapping to the source.

It was her. She had a plate on her hands as well a bottle of Water. Lauren was secretly glad she had brought her something to eat and drink. To bad she has to refuse it. She would rather die than eat something from her.

The plate was placed on top of the wooden drawer as well as the bottle of water. The petite woman walked towards the bed seating just beside Lauren. Eyes stranded on blue lacy bra as then her eyes met emerald eyes.

"Are you ready to apologize for your earlier actions?" She watched her with a bored look on her face her eyes sometimes dropping to her chest. Lauren shook her head a harsh glare fixated on her kidnapper. Lauren places both arms against her chest covering them defensively as if it would stop the other young womans gaze that wondered her body.

Camila smiled at her. One of those smiles that could even catch the darkest of hearts and make them fall for her. Her eyes gleamed as she let out a small chuckle.

"I'll enjoy tearing you apart piece by piece" Camila softly traces her delicate features "You have the sweetest face so innocent," Lauren's chest contracted with every word she uttered. "I want to take away your will to live. And break you to the point you won't even know yourself" she sneered with a joyful look. Camila's fingers grasped Lauren's face her fingers pressing painfully on her cheeks as she squeezes harshly then letting her go.

She takes in a shaky breath as she then Moans softly for some reason her jaw clenched. Lauren's body trembles in fear. Maybe she should be more compliant. Either way she isn't going anywhere.

But Lauren being the stubborn and defiant person she is she knows she isn't going to make her life easier. Even if the smartest thing would be for Lauren to make Camila believe she's submitting to her as she plans her escape.

The first thing Lauren had to do was familiarize herself with the cabin. The only thing she has for certain at the moment was that the cabin could be in a forrest or woods, clearly there weren't any signs of other people around or her kidnapper would probably had her gagged up.

"Would you like to hear a joke?" Camila asks with a pleased smile on her face, her tongue wetting her lips as a smile forms, Lauren didn't say anything but rather tried to ignore the young woman who walked towards her and leaned closer to her. Grabbing Lauren by her chin Camila smirks and makes an intense eye contact with her. "It's time you realize that you aren't going anywhere, and if you do it'll be probably in a plastic bag" Camila snorts and laughs meanwhile Lauren's breath hitched and her lower lip trembled in fear.

Camila wipes at her eye her laughter dying slowly, suddenly she's bitting her lip and looking at Lauren intensely. "I hope things don't go that far, I would hate for a gorgeous face like yours to go to waste" Camila says softly palming her face softly and shaking her head as she stands up

"Just let me go, please" Lauren pleads in a moment of weakness "I'll forget everything that happened, I won't even go to the police as long as you leave me alone!" Lauren says quickly causing Camila to laugh.

"You know even if I would like to let you go, I can't" Camila informs as she turns around and starts walking towards the door. "I hope you rest well princess" Camila says in a certain tone of voice that sends shivers accross Lauren's body.

Lauren hopes there's people searching for her and most importantly she hopes they can find leads that will bring them right where she is. She hopes they save her before she's killed she couldn't bear the idea of not being able to see her family and friends one last time and tell them how much she loves them and aprecciates them.

and she prays, prays for God's forgiveness and for him to help her in some sort of way.

|-/
A/N:

Nothing better than losing 13 chapters you had finished cause your iphone is basically destroyed and you wrote them down on notes... It's safe to say that I'm a failure ( ۝ ). Someone hook me up with a sugar daddy ASAP! (◕‿◕✿)

Well I hope you people like this, Next chapters hopefully will be better.

Btw the sugar daddy thing is joking...  XD