19

| Bipolar Brat Part 1|

Sasori's POV

It's been a week since I started training  Pinky, and let me tell you that she is a very quick learner and also very scary.

She has memorized every poisonous plant in five whole regions of the world, which counts to more than a dozen million plants.

She has also learnt how to make some antidotes for the poisons that she has created.

"Oí! Don't mix that plant with the other it'll cause you a instant death!" I yelled out when I saw what she was doing.

"Hahaha don't worry old man I've got it covered!" Her clone yelled out while the original Sakura rolled her eyes at me.

"What did I say about calling me old man, I'm not that old y'know!" I yelled out once again with a twitching eyebrow.

"Ok whatever old man whatever helps you sleep at night!" The clone once again called out it looks like if it has a mind of its own. Could it be that my student is bipolar?

That's when I payed more attention to them.

"Inner..." I heard  Sakura say. Why does she refer to her clone, Inner?

"What?" The clone responded with pure amusement.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." I heard Sakura say again and boy did it make feel uncomfortable.

" aw to bad because I cant die, I'm immortal bitch. Wuahaha." The clone responded making Sakura leak some of her dangerous aura.

"Inner talk to you later." Sakura said one more time as I watched her carefully take a kunai out stabbing her clone on the back making the clone go poof.

I sweat dropped, if I die one day without a trace of who did it, it'll be not other than Sakura herself that killed me.

"Oí Pinky Brat I have a very important question." I said to her getting a bit closer to her.

"What is it sensei? If it's stupid you'll end up like my clone." She threatened her dark green eyes daring me to say a stupid thing.

" I uh..." i gulped never in my life have I ever feared to be killed by a twelve year old. " it's not stupid because I need to know who I am training as my student I need to know you a little better so why did you call your clone 'Inner'? And why is she more I don't know more happier, energetic, and nicer. While you are the opposite? So my question is are you bipolar?" I said stepping a few feet away.

That's when I noticed that Sakura's dark green eyes turned brighter and a lighter color.

"What the hell old man! I'm not fucking bipolar I am me. I'm Sakura not a weird depressed child." Okay this  is not the Sakura I know she sounds like her clone...

"Inner?" I asked stupidly.

"Yep that's me alright! I'm Inner Sakura's Second mind set nice to meet you again old man. And you may ask why I'm here well let's say I just saved your ass from visiting your creator early let's say Sakura was planning to kill you because of the stupid question. Let's say Sakura is special... but don't tell her I told you bout me coz I put her to sleep so now your stuck with me for the whole afternoon isn't that awesome! Muahaha ima make you wish you had scary  Sakura back." Inner announced happily.

So the brat is special huh...

I looked at the Sakura in front of me and determined that she is indeed more annoying than the girly brat.

"So uh in the past was Sakura like you?" I asked curiously to why there is a happy and depressed Scary Sakura.

"Yup. But things happened. Sorry old man but i can't tell you what made Dear ol Sakura like how she is." Inner said while shrugging her shoulders and adding things to the potion she was
making originally before being stabbed.