23

"He swept to power four years ago, on a reputation as a strong and decisive leader. And promises to eradicate drugs, crime and wide spread corruption in the Philippin-'

"Anyone up for horror?"

You were almost fine a few minutes ago. Taehyung finally admitted his wrong and really appeared like he was regretting it but that doesn't mean you're still comfortable with him. If anything, what he did today made you realize you should be careful around him.

You stare at Lisa's back with horrific shock, Horror she says? Does she mean those movies with little crawly creatures and disgusting murderous scenes- that kind of horror?

Count me out.

You also bet that's just an excuse to cuddle with Jin.

That leg you were about to place down takes a u-turn to where you just came from, the hallway. Your escape. Because there's no way on earth you're watching any horror movies today.

Or ever.

Taehyung suddenly takes you by the shoulders and steers you into the direction of the sofa much to your dismay. He avoids the elbow aimed at his ribs, tightening his fingers with a warning glare.

Jin recommends as he plops on the other side of the couch. "Train to Busan. The second one."

"That's not scary enough. Let's go with the walking dead."

A shiver runs down your spine. You've heard stories of how scary that movie is. Not to mention it had found its way as one of the top three must watch, this year.

If heaven does exist, then it better hear your silent prayers. You were never been a fan of horror. Those nasty realistic CGI imprints your mind and stays. There's no saying when you'll be able to move on. Sometimes when the situation is just inevitable, you end up sharing a bed with Lisa.

Taehyung forcefully drags your body down to sit. In the middle of keeping you settled, he manages to squeeze out his opinion."Horror in broad daylight doesn't sound like a good idea."

Lisa pauses, considering the thought before switching the genre of choices. "You have a point."

So they ended up changing the movie, saving horror for later tonight. Everyone's in their chosen spots with a bucket of popcorn.

It hasn't even been long since the movie's started and you're already cringing like never before. Revulsion written all over your face. The boy on the screen's currently approaching the girl from behind as they slowly converse about their childhood moments. You can't look anymore. This is too much.

You divert your attention towards Jin and Lisa, as if silently pleading they'd notice your desperate prayer to change this movie.

They don't see you.

At the same time, the kissing scene eventually pops up. Lisa gulps down a popcorn, unwavering her stare from the screen. There's an obvious shade of red blooming from her neck to her ear and so does Jin.

They just had to choose a romance one didn't they?

Taehyung's remained indifferent all this time. But the constant serious gaze he sets off once in a while made you wonder if sitting beside him was a good idea to begin with. Then again, it's not like you wanted to share a coach with him. He practically made you stay put with a single glare.

He's looks occupied now though.

The story plot contained a lot of cliche scenes. It was about a boy and a girl who grew up together since they were babies. The boy eventually had to leave only to return five years later. Being far away from the girl made him realize how important she was to him. So he saw to it that when he finds her again, he'd make her his. The rest of the movie's already predictable.

Lisa and Jin don't notice you stepping out of the circle, too engrossed on the movie. By the time you're sitting on that little stair outside the door to tie your shoe lace, a sound like someone had jumped makes you look up.

"And where are you going?"

Taehyung.

You still haven't forgiven him for this afternoon. Maybe if you pretend you didn't hear him, he'll leave you. A stupid thought but you'll take that chance.

"Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you."

"Leave me alone."

You cross your arms over your chest, scrunching the fabric of your white shirt as you subtly increase your pace.

Taehyung's footsteps draw near like drums echoing in a cave, sending a shiver down your spine. You bite your tongue, wondering why this feels so familiar. Him chasing after you. Then he's walking side by side with you, a soft expression across his face.

"You know I can't do that. It's not safe for little girls to be walking on their own. You could get kidnapped."

You look around you. The neighborhood's empty of life if we exclude the both of you. From a far, the sun's sinking in the mountains. If anyone were to be a prime suspect of kidnapping, then it'd be him.

"I'm not that weak." You murmur, ending it with a subtle sniff.

The height difference between you both is uncanny. You've noticed he's at least fifteen centimeters taller than you. So when he steps in front and crouches down to reach your eye level, you can't help but feel intimidated.

Taehyung's beautiful brown eyes narrows down with worry as he scans your face, seconds before gently brushing your hair away and connecting his forehead with yours. For that split second, his fingers felt cold, sending an odd feeling of electrical strike coursing through the skin where he touched.

You automatically gasp, taking a step back only to be stopped by his hand firm on your arm.

What is he doing?

Taehyung pulls back, irritation flashing his eyes. He clenches his jaw and tugs you back to the direction of the house.

"W-what-"

"You're sick. Let's go back."

"I'm fine." With the energy you can muster up, you pull yourself free from Taehyung's hold as your surroundings begin to spin.

And then everything turns black.