-Part 2-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this)

(This chapter has been rewritten)
~~
So here I am. Packing my things. Apparently my father wants me to live with him. Its probably so that I'll have a better chance of becoming an Idol. So he personally flew from Korea, to get me.

I also have no choice in the matter, of course. And I am not even aloud to take important things. 'my phone and laptop' He said I have to leave my life behind and start new.

So I basically chuck my trans stuff 'STP packer, medicine etc' and favorite stuffed animals into a bookbag. I grab a picture of my late older brother and walk out the door. Before leaving I said bye to my mom.

~~

"You didn't change?" My father said as I was staring at three bodyguards. I was still in my uniform.

"You gave me like 5 minutes, appa" I said watching as a bodyguard opened the car door for me. I sit down in the expensive car cautiously. I know my dad is rich but I didn't think he had this much. 'I mean do you really need 3 bodyguards just to get to the airport?'

"Put this on Hoon" my father handed me a black mask. He was already wearing one do I put mine on while leaving the car.
Anyway about the bodyguard thing.. I was proved wrong. Once we all entered the airport, we were flooded by reporters, fans and extra bodyguards. Geez, how famous is my I only know he is like the CEO of a few things. But this is too much. Its kinda of annoying.

"Just stay by the bodyguards and say nothing."  my father said to me as we were walking through the crowd.

~~

I finally took my seat in the airplane. In First Class! I've never been on plane yet alone First Class, so the experience was insane.I buckle my seat and my father hands me a new phone.

"Its yours. I've set everything up. Including instagram and all the important contacts" My father gave me the newest version phone.

"Thanks."

"Oh and this too. Don't lose it."  He handed me a black card. Yes, the one with unlimited money on it. In the end I will probably never use it anyway.

"Appa, isn't this too much?"

"All my children have one and now you're included. Now get some sleep, its a long ride"

I nodded. And closed my eyes.
I know that my father is married and already has 2 girls and a son. Will they like me? I hope so. I may hope but we all know from the movies that it doesnt work that way. But I'll still hope.

~~

*Ding*

My phoned turned on. It was recommended news article.
"The King of Business brings home a secret son?"

I clicked on it and decided to read.

---
The King of Business
brings home a secret son?
↓↓

Lee Hyun-Ya or more prominently known as "The King of Business" was seen at a Airport a few hours ago with some extra baggage.

The King is known for being a family man with a wife, 2 daughters and a son,even when he is busy with work.

And when he suddenly announced he had made a family mistake 14 years ago. The whole country was confused. But now we believe that confusion has come to an end.