Chapter 25: Upset

"Shit..." Jungkook mumbled, gently setting Jimin down and looked towards the doorway in which he saw his father standing there.

"Um, dad-"

"What the hell is this, I came up here to apologize to him because I thought I was a little too harsh, but instead I see you holding him against the wall, making out with the guy! I thought you hate gay people!"

"It's different with him..."

"Jungkook you're underage, he's-" his father paused, now coming to realization. "You bastard you're an adult!"

Jimin looked down, not knowing what to say in response at the moment, but Jungkook's father suddenly walked towards him, visibly about to kill the boy so the youngest immediately got between them, protectively putting Jimin behind him.

"Dad, calm down."

"Jungkook, move."

"No, look I wasn't even a virgin ok? I lost it when I was 14, and Jimin isn't the first adult I've been with."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry but it's not really his fault. I didn't even ask him if he was ok with it, and I'm a lot stronger than he is so he couldn't push me off or anything."

"Looking at your back, he clearly enjoyed it Jungkook."

"Dad, I know what I did was wrong, but I couldn't help it."

"You're straight, you're a goddamn homophobe!"

"It's different with him though."

"I'm getting this kids ass thrown in jail, I can't believe I trusted him with you!"

"Dad don't."

"Or what Jungkook! You're 17, he's 19, I'm getting him arrested!"

"If you call the cops on him then I'm saying you did it."

His father's eyes widened, filling with disbelief.

"What are you talking about?"

"They'll believe me over you. If you tell the cops anything then I'll tell them that you raped me and scratched me so you could put the blame on Jimin since you never liked him."

"Wow...you would really do that? You'd choose him over me? You'd choose your step brother who you have known just for a few months, instead of your goddamn father who had raised you and has done everything in his power to protect you?"

Jungkook looked down, his vision blurring as the tears began to fall.

"Dad, just don't tell anyone."

"Choose Jungkook."

"Do you know how hard that would be?"

"If I call the cops, would you do what you said?"

"Yes."

"Get out and don't come back."

"Dad-"

"I don't ever want to see you again, you're not my son. You better hope Jimin has money or get yourself some other sugar daddy because I want nothing to do with you ever again."

"But-"

"You aren't welcome here anymore Jungkook! Get out and take the faggot with you!"

"Don't call him that."

"Or what! Would you hit me too!"

"Just don't call him that, or else. Hyung, let's go."

Jimin followed closely behind him, and Jungkook grabbed his keys off the counter then took him to his car.

"Kookie where are we going?"

"Tae's. I gotta kiss his ass now after what I said to him but he's the only one that has a multiple room house. The others all have one bedrooms."

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. Just get in."

"It's my fault that I left those marks and-"

"And I love them. I made my decision and it's not your fault that any of this happened, so don't worry ok?"

"But-"

"Baby, just get in the car. Everything will be ok."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I'll protect you ok? Trust me."

Jimin slid into the passenger seat and Jungkook smiled while leaning down, gently kissing his cheek.

"It'll be fun hyung, and we have our friends. Don't worry."

"What about Namjoon and Jin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would they be ok with it?"

Jungkook sighed, and thought for a moment before speaking.

"I'm sure they will."