(44) Small Bump.

A/N: I'm back! I know this was supposed to be an epilogue but I decided to make these into actual chapters lol!

YouTube playlist has been updated with the new songs, link on my Wattpad board! ♥️

- - -

*One Year After*

Sahara wakes up in the embrace of Damian's arms in their silk sheets.

"Good morning, Mrs. Sahara Vasiliev." He kisses the tip of her nose.

"How long have you been awake?" She asks him as she places a kiss on his cheek.

"I've been up for about 10 minutes... watching my beautiful wife sleep." His smile reaches his eyes, making them glimmer.

"A little creepy, don't you think?" She teases him.

"I'm late for work because of you. I can never get enough of you." He begins leaving trails of kisses down her neck.

A small moan escapes Sahara's lips, Damian somehow always manages her to make her weak. She pushes him away, "We need to go to work."

Damian groans, "We could skip work. I mean, I am the the boss"

"No, I don't think so, Mr. Damian Romeo Vasiliev." Sahara gives her sweetest smile.

"Fine. But I expect some special treatment after work." Damian smirks.

Sahara has a sly smile playing on her lips, "There isn't a day where you haven't received special treatment."

Damian pins her down to the bed, making a playful yelp come out of Sahara's mouth, "If you keep that pretty little mouth of yours going, we're really going to have to skip work."

Sahara lifts her head just enough to give Damian a peck on his lips, "Now get off, or else no one is getting any special treatment any time soon."

Sahara rolls out of bed, "I'll freshen up and make breakfast for us."

"Babe, we have people for that. Stop worrying about those things all the time." He wraps his muscular arms around her waist.

"Damian, sometimes you have to do things yourself. You're so spoiled." She laughs.

Sahara takes a shower and reads her morning prayers. She makes her way downstairs.

• • •

"Sahara, dear, you really don't have to make breakfast every morning. That's what Jennifer and I are here for!" Katherine pleads.

"Katherine, please, I am an equal to you. I can help you around the house just as much as Jen." Sahara smiles.

"You really are an angel, Sahara." Jennifer appreciates the helping hand Sahara always gives. There are times when Sahara forcefully makes Katherine and Jennifer take hour long breaks so she can do the chores.

"Jennifer, if you flatter me too much, it might get to my head." Sahara jokes.

The three women laugh and joke together as they finish making the food. Jennifer sets the table as Katherine and Sahara bring out the food.

Damian makes his way downstairs and kisses Sahara on the lips before taking a seat.

Katherine and Jennifer take their leave. No matter how many times Sahara has asked Katherine and Jennifer to sit at the table, they have refused. Sahara has managed to make them sit with her when Damian is not around but they refuse to sit when Damian is present.