Chapter 8

<<<<<>>>>>

I slid the dress down to my body. It wasn't a perfect fit. The dress was way bigger than me. Turns out the dress came by two pieces, the sleeveless crop top was pure white and the high waisted skirt was black and it only reached up to my mid-thighs. Both of them were size large.

Seriously Yoongi? Why large?

I rolled my eyes while fixing my skirt. The skirt was too short, it made my legs insecure, and even though crop top was large, my breasts were exposed. In a way to put it, it wasn't my kind of style. It looked one of those tumblr aesthetic dresses that sexy girls wear. I always thought that those were bitches from the internet.

I looked at myself in front of a body mirror. My thoughts were scattered everywhere. I noticed that my body size is getting bigger. My arms were getting fatter as my thick thighs began of being noticeable.

I took off the sleeved crop top and the skirt immediately as one tear from my left eye ran down my cheek. I went to my luggage and looked for myself a dress. And I don't have any dresses.

I questioned as I saw a pinch of a blue shirt hiding at the bottom. I pulled out the shirt and thought of where have I seen this before. With all the confusion and puzzle mesmerizing, it was the one Yoongi gave me before he went to Seoul. The shirt that had me hoping that Yoongi would come back. The shirt that I thought Yoongi loves me. The shirt that made my life turned into a downhill.

December 30, 2012

"Here." Yoongi finally showed the box behind him. I giggled as I saw his messy wrapping skills. "I-it's for you."

I got it from his hands, "Can I open it?" I said.

I opened the wrapper, trying to rip it. I saw a pinch of a blue cloth. I smiled brightly but was confused, "You got me a shirt?"

"Not just a shirt." He helped me take out the shirt. The design was simple but I loved it.

It showed all our favorite shows in one shirt. Our most favorite show we had in common was in the middle of shirt. I was amazed and adored by him. "Can I try it?"

I saw him nodding his head while smiling. I didn't take off my shirt since the shirt was big enough to fit me. Turns out, it oversized me.

"It's too big on me." I pouted.

"I bought you extra large so that you can wear it when you grow up without me around." He said shyly as he scratched the back of his neck.

I blushed and looked down, "감사합니다." Meaning thank you. I smiled brightly.

Present

"Why did I bring this shirt?" I talked to myself as I was searching for another one.

I sighed as I remembered how thoughtful he was back then. He was so sweet. So pure. So happy. He would always show his gum smile to me every day at lunch. He would always laugh at my jokes that were too corny to tolerate.

But what happened?

It was like a new Yoongi transformed in him.