8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.

As promised the day prior Lisa was going to take Rosé on a date today. There's a giddy feeling in her tummy that hasn't left since the girl agreed to give them a chance.

Although a part of her brain was telling her it was a bad idea to become Rosé's secret she'd do anything to get close to the girl. Even if it meant being a secret.

Shaking the negative thoughts from her mind Lisa continued down the stairs to the kitchen.

Much to her surprise her mother was home, and was seemingly busy as Taeyon kissed her.

"Ahem!" Lisa clears her throat loudly going towards the fridge.

The two jumped apart like two teenagers getting caught by their parents. A heavy blush on both of their cheeks.

"L-Lisa you're up early." Sandara stutter avoiding her eyes.

"Yeah. I have plans today." Lisa says, keeping her teasing smile at bay. "What are you doing home? Good morning Taeyon-ssi."

Taeyon mutters a shy hi from behind Sandara. Still embarrassed at getting caught kissing the younger's mother.

"I have the day off." Sandara manages to say.

"Hmm I see. I won't say a word of this to Jisoo or Irene Unnie If I can burrow your BMW for the day." Lisa offers with an amused smile.

"Deal." Sandara agrees right away knowing that the twins teasing her would be much worse than Lisa's mild tease.

"Great." Lisa pops a smile. Grabbing her two chocolate milks off the counter she kisses her mother's cheek as she passes by. "Love you!"

Making her way up the stairs she walks towards Jisoo's room. Giving it a few knocks she opens the door.

"Jisoo Unnie, I brought some—DEAR LORD JESUS MY EYES!!" Lisa shouts covering her eyes.

"LISA!! OH MY SHUT THE DOOR!" Jisoo screams covering her naked chest, and an equally naked Jennie below her.

Lisa slams the door closed, trying her hardest not to gag. "ILL COME BACK LATER!"

Shuddering She grimaces walking further down the hall to try Irene instead. Knocking on the door she waits for an answer this time.

"Joohyun unnie?" Lisa calls.

"Uh—Yeah!?"

"Can I come in?"

"Y-yeah just a second!" Irene shouts.

There's a bit of shuffling and whispering making Lisa's brows furrow. Just as she's about to question it Irene opens the door.

Her skin is flushed, and there's a distinguishable sheen of sweat across her forehead.

"Why are you so sweaty?"

"Huh? Oh I was Uh working out."

Lisa glances down at her attire. "In a bath robe?"

Irene shrugs. "I was getting ready to shower."

"Oh. Okay," Lisa shrugs pushing past her to walk into the room. "Can we have breakfast together? Jisoo Unnie is...busy."

Having Jennie for breakfast. Lisa thinks in her head.

Irene's eyes bounce around the room before nervously looking at Lisa. "Uhh now really isn't a good time dongsaeng."

"Why not? We never get to." Lisa whines. "I'll even switch out this chocolate milk for your banana milk." She pouts giving her puppy eyes.