//ThankYou//

Loud music.
Head throbbing like it's gonna explode.
People grinding on each other..sweaty bodies rubbing against each other..
Shots after shots,but it still couldn't erase her memory of what she saw.. not after she saw him kiss another girl.

"Who could've broke this pretty girl's heart?"

Not the alcohol talk but,the moment she looked up she forgot her aching heart for a moment. It wasn't her high that's responsible for it..but the smile of a blonde.

She saw the blonde choke down a strong drink. Leather jacket,black ripped jeans,dirty blonde hair..combat boots with white plain tee.. but the most eye catching of her outfit was the smile she wear on her damn plumpy ..kissable lips. It was partly the alcohol's fault..but not really.

"Say..do you wanna maybe get some fresh air with me?"

The blonde asked again. The brunette on the other hand was ready to take anyone's hand that time. She was broken to the core. She took the hand of the blonde and they ditched the club.

The blonde took out a helmet and handed over one to the other.

"Nah..i don't need that"

"Okay.. what ever suits you pretty lady"

Then they rode off to the streets. 2 a.m.,and the night's really quiet. The brunnete needed this,a long ass quiet ,peaceful ride to get things off her mind.

"Hold on tight .."

But before the brunette could respond,the blond quickly races at a fast pace on her bullet .

"Ahhh!!.. " was all she could say while wrapping her arms tightly at the blonde's waist. She unconsciously traced the toned abs underneath.
Then she heard the blonde slightly chuckled.

"I didn't know you was the daring type"

The brunette snapped back to her senses and retreat her hands quickly only to be put back by the bolnde.

"You'll fall..hold on tight,i was just joking". She chuckled again at the cute act that the brunette has shown.

Soon they reached a cafe,and ordered some take outs. They were seated on the blonde's hot ass bullet bike drinking coffee for a change .

"You got a hot baby here" the brunnete commented. She really likes bikes especially bullets to be precise. They're bad ass she'd say.

"Thanks..anyways what's a pretty girl like you doing at a club like that?"

"I don't know..to get things off my mind?"

"That's not an answer,more like a question .. haha, You know some perv could've taken advantage if you'd have hammered yourself there"

"I.. i don't really care". Waves of Cold winds blew and her brown hair rode it perfectly slightly covering her face,but she quickly tucked it behind her ear.

"Well you should.. good thing i saw you first I'm Lisa by the way"

"Jennie.. thank you ..for the ride and this" flashing a sad smile and the coffee that the blonde had bought for them.

"It's already late..tell me where you live and I'll take you back.. pretty girls like you shouldn't be out this late" she grinned . And that was all it took for the brunette to fall for the blonde.

Street lights, late night with coffee,cool breeze .. gosh her scent...a faint scent of alcohol mixed with a minty but sweet perfume and a slight smell of her leather jacket. Her eyes and smile though, they tell another story. Something along the lines of, 'you're too good to be broken and I'm better at fixing broken things than fix it felix' kinda vibe.