-1 The Beginning

(a/n: okay so you're 21 and Tom 22 same as Harrison but the twins are 21 same as you in this story and the sister of Harrison)
'Y/N!!' Tom screams over the phone.
The two of you were best friends since little, you grew up together in London.
Now you were on the set of Riverdale, you played Mackenzie Andrews, twin of Archie (a/n: if you don't look like him umm then idk haha then yeah you just not a look a like twin) best friends with Cheryl and Betty and a river vixen. And Tom facetimed you from back home.
'Hi!' you said to him. 'What's up?'
'YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!! I'm going to be in the new AVENGERS movie!!' he said fangirling.
You laughed at how crazy happy he looked.
'That's awesome-'
'Y/N! You coming?!' you heard Cole Sprouse yell.
'Yeah one sec!' You yelled back at him 'Sorry Tom gotta go.' you said to Tom again.
He pouted his lips.
'Noooo!' he said 'I'll miss you again.'
You felt your cheeks get a little hot, were you having a crush on Tom? He's definitely hot though, wait can you think about your best friend like that?
'It's the last day! I'll be back home tomorrow!' you said.
'Yeeeessss!' he smiled like a little kid again.
'Okay byeee!' you said and waved at him.
'Bye bye!' Tom said before you hung up.

'We're you talking to your boyfriend again?' Cole said as soon as you walked towards your cast mates.
All of you got along so well and immediately became best friends after season one.
Now you were almost done shooting season two.
'What boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?' Charles melton asked curious but worried at the same time.
'No, he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend.' you quickly said.
You heard Charles breathing relieved, which made you confused, did Charles had a crush on you?
'Come on, he facetimes you almost every single day!' Lili said snapping you out of your thoughts.
'Yeah well..' you tried to come up with a reason for that.
'And you're always talking about him and the things you've done together.' Madelaine commented.
'No i'm not!' you said 'So you guys wanna do karaoke on our last night?' you asked to change the subject.
'Changing the subject I see.' Cole said with a little smirk. 'But yes I love karaoke!'
'I'm in!' Camila said
Everyone agreed to do karaoke and all of you shot last scenes.

look at these beauties!tagged: @camimendes @caseycott

tagged: @camimendes @caseycott

2.501.889 likes 960.486 comments
@lilireinhart so much passion
@tomholland2013 I MISS U COME BACK PLS
@colesprouse I told you he's your boyfriend
@melton gonna miss you!
@Y/Nslaysmylife i wanna join karaoke night
@caseycott love you guys
@harryholland64 @tomholland2013 we* we miss you*
@paddyholland2004 everybody in town misses Y/N!

'THOMAAASSS!' you yelled at Tom when you finally arrived at the airport after a flight of 11 hours, looking like this: