Chapter 6

Edited.

ASHLEY'S POV

Waking up from the brightness coming from my window. "Why is my window big?" I asked myself.

Then noticed I have much more space on my bed than before. Wait, I'm sleeping on a king size bed?! I quickly got up but landed on the floor with my butt. I yelp and tried to get up but I couldn't then I finally noticed the bandage on my knee.

The event of yesterday came like a slap on the face. What would my uncle do to me once I get home? What will I tell him? The sooner I get home the better.

I tried standing up with one leg but I failed miserably. I had no choice but to scream since I don't really know my hero's name.

"Hello?!!! Anyone!!!"

Someone just burst into the room. "Hey what's wrong? Oh no if my boss find out you're hurt again I'm dead. Let me pack my bags before he sees you like this and run out your window. Oh no... there are too many bodyguards out there! I can't run! Wait... Oh no I just have to commit suicid-"

"Hey! what's wrong with you? Stop over reacting and tell me where I am!" I said and tried getting up but failed again. "...and can you at least help me get up and start answering my questions?"

"Oh sorry, my bad. My name is Nova and you are inside my boss house." he said while carrying me back on the bed.

"I'm sure your boss has a name." I said once I'm back on the bed. "Oh and I really have to get back home. Please help me up."

"I'm not allowed to say my boss's name and I can't allow you get out of this place till you can walk properly or till boss tells me to."

"What?!! But I have to get back home. It's really urgent and you said something about me getting hurt again, what did you mean?"

"Oh that? Never mind I was just over reacting about this other show I watched on T.V. " he said giving me a fake smile. This butt head thinks I'm going to fall for his dumb lies. I'm not dumb. But I don't have time to argue with him.

"So when do you think I will leave this place?" I asked, to eager to leave.

"I think later this evening or tomorrow. Maybe even more days."

"What?!! but I said it's really urgent."

"I'm dead if I let you go."

"Why will you be dead?" I asked with a frown.

"Because my boss said he will kill me if I let you go and he really looks like he cares about you." he said with a smirk on his face. My cheeks started turning bright red. I quickly covered my cheeks with my hands.

"Oh and why don't I take you to the bathroom so you can brush your teeth while I tell Miss Miller cook your breakfast?" he said and I nod. So he put my left arm on his shoulders and put my hands on his waist while lifting me up. When I reached the bathroom. I was like wow!

The bathroom is beautiful and really big, bigger than my uncles sitting room, with brown walls:

After brushing my teeth, I tried walking more like hopping with one leg and it works. Thank God!

I went back to the room I came from. I didn't take a good look at it before. But when I took a good look at it, it was beautiful with the decorations and the paintings of art on the wall:

 But when I took a good look at it, it was beautiful with the decorations and the paintings of art on the wall:

I want back to the bed and shouted Nova's name but he didn't appear so I decided to wait.

After twenty minutes the door opened and the person that came in wanted me to pray that the floor should just open now and swallow all of me.

"Chase?"

HI GUYS!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤💖💗😘💕👍