Chapter~Two

A dark angry frown furrowed his brows as Chris strode over and slumped down on the chair across his mother, his sister digging at her food without minding his presence in their midst. Which he would appreciate if she keeps the hell shut all through their lunch together.

"Thank God you're finally here, Chris."

He could hear the anger in her tone but Chris chose to ignore it. He grabbed the almost hot dish and began to dig in.

"Son, you really should be coming to lunch earlier, okay?"

He nodded as he munched. "Yes mom." he never realized how hungry he was not until he ate the whole plate up. His stomach growling in content at last.

After cleaning the whole plate up, Chris leaned against the chair and glanced at his sister who hadn't for once acknowledged his presence ever since he came to the dining.

"Are you going to pretend like am not here or you are too busy chatting with your lovers?"

Heather shot him a death glare but continued typing away on her phone. Good, that's how it is! Ignore him because he had refused to come early to lunch and probably starved their hungry mom.

"Mom's not even angry!" he hissed, drifting his gaze to his mother, who had lost appetite for the food in front of her. "Call the maids to clean this up, we need to talk, mother."

"Help out by cleaning the table, Chris," his mother said to him, and even though she had meant that as a punishment for gracing her presence late.  "You've got to learn your way around my kitchen sometimes, son."

Chris mumbled angrily to himself, but stood up and packed both the touched and untouched plate in a tray, not believing himself who is a multi-millionaire though not as rich as his billionaire mother, but still, he was far than okay on his own accord. This wasn't right, he groaned, piling the dirty plates.

"And your sister's." his mother pointed at his sister's cleaned plate when he would've smacked her on the head instead. "Help her, she is your baby sister."

"That's why she's so spoilt," Chris said to himself, tugging hard at the plate, nearly dropping if his sister hadn't caught him in the act.

"Mom!" she drew their mother's attention to him. He frowned, picking up the plate reluctantly. She smirked as she watched him leave. Her head dropped back to her phone in victory.

A maid was making her way inside the kitchen, and Chris pulled her towards him and handed her the plate. The maid gasped out, her heart nearly dropping at the unexpected tug. The maid was none other than the angel that had s*cked his d*ck earlier this morning.

"You?" he frowned and took back the tray from her shaking hands. "Follow me." he pushed his way through the kitchen and practically throwing the plate to the sink. Turning, he lugged for the confused pale-looking maid, and lifted her onto the cabinet, catching her off guard.

"Si. Sir... Si..."

"Shush..." he trailed kisses down her neck. Nipping at her earlobe. "Don't forget. Nine o'clock this night. Okay?"

"O-Okay."

Chris took the end of her robe and tug, nearly lifting it away from her waist. He felt the petite maid shivered against him, his c*ck hard in wanting.

Damn! He needs to calm down or he ends up taking her right here against his mother's kitchen cabinet.

"What did you—"

A shill voice sounded just a few feet away from them, Chris swung away from the maid. And did the most foolish thing he had ever done in his life by wrapping his arms around her waist when the innocent intention was to drop her on her feet.

Damn! He should've left her sitting there.

Heather eyes widened at them, her brown eyes trained on her brother's arms still wrapping around the maid's tiny waist. "What's going on?" her eyes searched them suspiciously.

Chris abruptly lifted his hands away from the maid's body like she had burned him with her gorgeous breathtaking body. He did expect his sister's next move, so he lunges himself towards her before she could scream their mom's attention to them.

"Shut up, Heather. It's not what you're thinking."

Heather bit at his hand. He leaped away in pain. "Then why are you holding a mare maid on the waist?"

Emma swallowed but didn't say a word. Only watch the sibling heatedly staring at themselves.

How are they going to get out of it!!

Chris shifted from one foot uneasily. "I helped her down cleary."

"That wasn't how it seemed." His sister glanced at his hardness mischievously in. "Your body says otherwise from what you let on."

Just as she had said, Chris glanced down at himself and cussed. He was doom if Heather gets to tell his mother about what she had seen.

"Keep my secret, will you?"

"Pay me."

"How much?" Chris didn't hesitate to ask.

At the amount of the price Heather mentioned, Emma gasped beside Chris gaining a retaining glare from Heather.

"You lucky I didn't send you packing, you brat!"

"Hey!" Chris startled eyes met hers, and then lifted it to the maid who he could've sworn was about to let out a tear. "Keep that voice of yours down, Heather!" he warned darkly. "And don't f*cking call her a brat. I am the one responsible for everything you saw."

"Get the money ready." As she said, Heather huff and left the kitchen, leaving both Chris and the maid to stare at her in terror on their faces.

"Am I still to grace your presence, my lord?" Emma's voice called out softly as he began to make his way out.

Turning back to the beautiful pale maid, Chris managed a smile in her direction. "Please do. And make it discreet. Don't let anyone see you entering my room. Understand?" As the maid nodded gravely, Chris left her alone and stride past his mom. Thankfully she didn't stop him.

A/N

Y'all needs to brace yourself for the next part coming your way soon. I'll keep you posted now and then.

P.s Hey guys, please, Y'all should like and subscribe to my fiancé channel in YouTube @SUMICWORLD... Thanks...Godbless❤️🙏