Chapter 13

Song request comment here <----
The one by Ed Sheeran
  Take my hand and my
Heart and soul, I will
Only have these eyes for you
And you know, everything changes but
We'll be strangers if we see this through
You could stay within these walls and bleed
Or just stay with me
Oh lord, now

All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me, you'll always be a friend
'Cause you are the only one    @cariemonlina6

Suzette POV
I turn around to see a woman smirking at Blayze. She had long hair in the same color as Blayze hair color. She had those same blue eyes as Blayze but hers didn't have that tint of green like Blayze does. She had on skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt that hugged her body perfectly showing off her curves. She most definitely looked related to Blayze. She looked like a female version of him. Blayze groans and stands up to acknowledge the woman. "Is that how you great your big sister who loves you so much."

Blayze rolls his eyes at her and then they hug. "Smile for once Blayze. How can you not smile at someone as gorgeous and hot as me."
Blayze gives her an are-you-serious look. "Stop using your face as a coloring book Blaise." She smacks his shoulder and turns in my direction. "I didn't know it was a whore party." I'm taken back by her words and I stand up. "Excuse me." Blayze looks absolutely confused and Blaise walks towards me disgust written all over her face. "You heard me, whore." This puta has some nerve. "I don't know who gave you the right to talk to me like that especially if you don't know me."

She gives me a mean smirk and says, "I can tell a lower class of shit when I see one." I feel myself boiling up with rage and I steady my voice, "Listen here, I may not be rich but I have more class than you ever will. I will not have you trash talk me down. This childish behavior you have going on here is something I do not want to participate in. So do your self a favor and talk to someone who actually gives a fuck because I'm having trouble counting how many fucks I give. I can't get past zero." The girl laughs and hugs me. I stand there in genuine shock. "What the hell," I mumble out. She pulls away and smiles. "You don't know how happy I am to meet someone who has the balls to stand up for themselves. I couldn't stand all of those whores Blayze had around. When I found out that he was engaged I knew something was up. Obviously, I was proven wrong. I really underestimated you girl. I like you and Blayze you chose well I'm proud of you little brother."

Holy crap it was a test. I awkwardly laugh and look at her saying, "Everybody underestimates me and that's just how I like it." I turn over to Blayze and make eye contact and I can see in his eyes he is as relieved as I am. "Blayze I'm hurt you never told me about this wonderful woman. We tell each other everything. I thought we were close. I thought you loved me, little bro. What have I done to be treated this way?" Blaise dramatically says as she fans eyes as if she is going to cry.
"Stop over exaggerating will you. I don't tell you everything." Blayze growls at her and she places her hands on her hips and says, "Yeah you do. Remember when you came to me about girls and sex or how that blonde gorilla Dorothy flashed you her breast and that she got mad that you didn't react to her double D boobs in 11th grade or the time the toilet seat fell on your ding dong and-"

"Shut up Blaise. God dammit you and Luna have a serious rambling probably." I start to break out into a fit of giggles imagining Blayze facial reaction when the toilet seat fell on his precious manhood. Blayze diverts his eyes to me and I quickly wipe the smile off my face trying to act as if I didn't find any of what Blaise said funny. I fail though when Blayze says, "It's not funny." I burst out laughing and Blayze continues to glare at me with those serious eyes of his.