CHANCE 2 *Unedited* *NEW*

PLS Re-Read it I've changed almost everything!!

"im  gonna die"  His plead lingered in the house, as his vibrant  knocking descended, weakening by the second. Dami couldn't bring herself to ignore the heavy knocking for another second. Opening the door,  as she watched the figure limp into her corridor leaving a thick red trail of blood. Weak, she couldn't even recognise him until he sat on her dining table holding onto the wound on his left thigh.  She knew him, his name was Trevon. A friend of her cousin Cynthia boyfriend.

Bringing my phone to my ears, not before quickly dialling 999. Shaking, I couldn't even bring myself to look at a Trevon. I had managed to stop the bleeding and safely disinfect the wound. I just wanted to be sure that I had done it correctly. Feeling a tug on my shirt, which caused me to immediately look down to see a no longer unconscious Trevon throw me a questionable look. I was already shaken up by yesterday event, when I was chased around the block. Was there a correlation between Trevons attack to the car? A question I did not feel comfortable to ask Trevon just yet.

"It's a minor, no need to call no ambulance" He chuckled, as he observed the petrified facial expression I wore. He continued "I'm fine, all i need is some ibruofen. Yu got any"

I found myself obeying his commands without questioning him or using my judgements to interfere with his wishes. This was the first conversation, I had ever had with Trevon and found myself thinking to myself what events led to his injury.

"Here is some Antibiotics" I handed over to him, with a cup of water. Antibiotics, felt like the logical medications to help soothe the throbbing something I also witnessed Cynthia give to Samuel, whenever he got into an accident.

"Thank you" he smiled back at me going back to his phone. I couldn't  help observe his golden brown face, admiring his curly lashes and hazel eyes. Trevon was beautiful, despite his bussed lips I was still able to see the outline of his plumped red lips.

"Here's a blanket and pillow, yu can sleep on the coach" I smiled, as i placed it on the table beside him.

"Thanks angel" he smiled, exposing  his golden tooth. Something I didn't take notice to, until now.

"Night Trevon"

*

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" Pleading with her eyes, as she played with Isaiah on the floor.

"Cee, I'm takin the council house." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Naah, yur stayin with me" Cynthia defensively barked back at me.

"I don't feel safe here" I bluttereted out honestly, not caring how Cynthia was going to take offence to it. Yesterday's event was the last straw for me, from regular police searches, Samuels and Tinashe's domestic to Trevon it was becoming overbearing. To the point, I found myself  even wishing to be at my mothers.

"Yu and Isaiah are safe here though" she commented, inflicting her in denial to the entire situation.

"Cee, I'm thinkin of Isaiah and I have to put him first" I sighed, as much as I didn't want to leave Cynthia. I really had to start thinking of Isaiah and the environment i surrounded him in. It was toxic and so was Cynthia . This wasn't the first I had confronted Cynthia on her affairs and her putting herself first, we always found ourselves arguing and her crying to her boyfriend Samuel.