You are Actually a God/Goddess

In this preference you aren't God, like the God that Joseph speaks to and you aren't a God/Goddess from any particular religion or mythology, I just took some inspiration.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph knew that something was different about you, he knew that you were special but he just thought that you were meant to be with him. That you were sent by God so that's why you are special. When you told him that you are a God/Goddess of Wisdom he was more than surprised but had to admit that it explained some things. He had many questions about the difference between the God that speaks to him and the types of Gods/Goddesses that you are. Of course part of his wanted to worship you, part of him wanted to treat you differently, but the larger part of him knew that you were still you. You still couldn't function first thing in the morning and you were still clumsy, this didn't change anything. It began a secret between the two of you and he promised that nothing would change.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew that you were strong and that you were a good soldier. You both would spar together already and he was increasingly impressed with your strategy and skill, he was always surprised when you tell him that you have had no training. When you told him that you are the God/Goddess of War, it made sense to him. That would explain why you could take down the best of his men without any training. It never made him change his opinion of you and he still felt the overwhelming urge to protect you, the fact that you were the God/Goddess of war only made him more attracted to you. After all, if anyone could understand what he believes and what he teaches his men, it was you, you could even teach him a few things. He even asked you to train his men with him

John Seed-

To John you were already the God/Goddess of beauty before he even knew that you were a God/Goddess, he would tell you practically every day. Finally you told him that you were actually the God/Goddess of Justice, he thought you were joking at first but came to believe you. He knew that he had messed up in the past, but he believes that he is still fighting for justice in his own way, helping people atone for their sins. You were the God/Goddess of justice and that meant that you could help him, more importantly it made him more interested in you. He began running all of his decisions by you, just for a second opinion, and you appreciated that. It only brought you closer together because you became his partner is business as well as life.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved you more than anything but you noticed that she also loved nature and flowers, natural beauty in general. You were a little surprised that she didn't even question how her bliss flowers started growing better or how the fields would become scatter with her favourite flowers or why wild animals were always so friendly to you both. Eventually you told her that you are the God/Goddess of Nature and proved it to her by making flowers grow. She never made you improve the quality of the bliss flowers, she never even asked, but she would ask you to make some flowers grow for her own entertainment and you didn't mind at all. She didn't tell anyone because she didn't want them asking you to enhance the bliss or anything, you were happy as long as she knew the truth. 

Requests?