What They are Like in Bed

The original request was "favourite sex position" so here you go! If you aren't comfortable with anything NSFW do not read.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is pretty much the definition of body worship, he worships you and asks for nothing in return, not that you wouldn't gladly return the gesture. He would always start slow, always giving you a chance to change your mind even if he knew that you wouldn't. He would always start slow and gentle, never wanting to hurt you in any way. He wasn't too bothered about whether he had more control or if you did, as long as he could see your face and cover you in kisses he didn't mind at all.

Jacob Seed-

Dominant is the only word suitable for Jacob. He likes to have control, while knowing that you consent completely and are completely comfortable because that is still important to him. He likes to have you under him, that goes without saying. He isn't very vocal, just low grunts and growls, animalistic in every way. Despite him being rough and seemingly unforgiving, he still cares about you and will take care of you, being surprising attentive and of course he will shower you with praise. Despite his roughness nothing is rushed and nothing is ever, ever, forced. He doesn't exactly feel the need to be able to see your face, but he likes to hear you.

John Seed-

Many people have heard about John's reputation with women and about his past lovers but they were all meaningless, you mean something so he is different with you. He is still pretty rough and likes to have most of the control but he is more attentive with you. He is not, by any means, a selfish lover. He needs you close and likes to be able to see your face, he enjoys seeing the expressions you make and how your face contorts. And, of course, he loves to hear you say 'yes'.

Faith Seed-

Faith is always affectionate and even more so in bed. Like Joseph, she doesn't mind whether she is in control or you are, as long as you are close, intimate, and affectionate then she is more than happy. She is very soft and gentle unless you ask otherwise, she is happy to please! She is practically face to face with you the whole time, and if not, she makes sure that she has the choice to see you face or make eye contact. She is all about closeness and intimacy, she loves receiving affection and loves giving you affection even more.

Requests?