Φιφτεεƞ

"Im trying, I'm trying to sleepI'm trying, I'm trying to sleepBut I can't, but I can't when you all haveGuns for hands yeah

I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep
But I can't, but I can't when you all have
Guns for hands yeah."

🌸🌸🌸

Y/N's POV

They grab me with each arm and carry me towards the chair. Namjoon and SeokJin. "Hey sweetheart." Taehyung. He walks up to me as the other two step aside.

"How are you doing?" He asks as I hiss at him. "Calm down Feido."He says. "What have I ever done to you, Taehyung?" He chuckles. "It's not what you did, princess. It's what you didn't."

He grabs two knives, machetes. He holds my thigh down with one hand, and the other came down and slashed my legs with both of the knives. He does the same to my other leg.

He brings up his hand and slaps it down on my cuts. I scream bloody murder, feeling them burn inside. I look at his hands. There's salt residue on it. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD." I shout.

"Sorry babe." He smirks. He motions for the boys to come over. They bring a liquid. Bleach. They pour it all over my legs, my legs burn even more.

He then takes a branding iron and presses it to my arm. It burns my skin so much the skin starts to peel. The feeling so brutal, I pass out.

-

"What's your favourite colours?" "Red, green, white and p-purple." He says quietly. "Oh cool~" I say, giving him a soft smile. He returns a smile, it's genuine this time.

"W-what about you?" He asks shyly. "I love y/f/c." He nods his head in response. "Can I ask you a question?" He asks, eating the japchae I made for him.

"Sure, go ahead!" "If you d-don't mind me asking, w-why are you so nice to me?" He asks. "Because everyone deserves to be happy, everyone deserves to smile and everyone deserves a friend." I say smiling.

"So you're being like this because you pity me?" He asks. "No you're misunderstanding." I say confused at his words. "Was it a dare?" He asks again.

"Taehyung, why can't you understand that I just want to be your friend? You're always shutting me out when I genuinely care for you. I understand how you feel, you don't have to suffer alone."

"NO YOU DON'T. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING.  YOU'RE RICH, POPULAR. YOU HAVE PRACTICALLY A CULT WORSHIPPING YOU. YOU HAVE THE LOOKS, A GREAT FAMILY AND YOU DARE TO SAY YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC STUPID  SLUT." He finishes, chest heaving heavily.

"Is that what you really think of me?" I say, truly heartbroken. "I thought that you would see past my looks, that you would understand I'm not who I look like. That I'm going through things." I was gobsmacked. "You think I'm a slut?" I say a tear falling from my eye. "Fine I'll leave you alone." I say, turning around.

And with that, she knew it was time to move on. He would never love her the way she loved him.

——————
Present day
Y/N's POV

I woke up, I noticed that I was in the same room. My head was laying on the lap of someone. "Namjoon?" I ask quietly. "Y/N." He whispers, pulling me close to him in an embrace.  "Huh?"

"Y/N, I can't say much or he'll get suspicious of me. But I'm here to help you, all of you. He says, looking across the room. I look in the same direction. "Seulgi? Lisa?" I whisper.

I get off namjoon and scoot towards them, giving them both a hug. "Y/N." They say, eyes filling with tears. "What happened to you?" Seulgi asks. "Taehyung." I respond quietly.

"I don't know what's gotten into him..." Lisa whispers.  "He's changed. His eyes have no emotion. Once they were even black." Seulgi says.

"The fuck?" I whisper. "Have any of you seen Wendy?" I ask. Seulgi cries even harder. "She's here?" She whimpers. "Why us?" Lisa asks.

"I think I know the answer to that, girls." Namjoon speaks up.

————————————————————
A/N
I never got to thank y'all for any views or votes so tysm for 90+ votes and 1000+ reads! I love you all so so soooo much.

QOTD: "where is your favourite place to go?"