14

“Where did you get hurt?” Ludwig’s words interrupted her train of thoughts.

In fact, Gu Shengyin just did not want to deal with Cecilia and made an excuse without thinking. However, when he asked her, she really felt pain on her right elbow.

She raised her arm. As expected, her elbow was already purple.

Ruan Keyi’s skin was very white and delicate, so this kind of purple bruise appearing would look very scary.

Sure enough, Ludwig’s face sank after one look. In his heart, Cecilia’s modeling career was already sentenced the death penalty.

However, he did not say anything. He just turned to the side to take a bottle of medicine and attentively took care of Gu Shengyin.

“Lighter, pain!” Gu Shengyin gave him a look.

Knowing that he was her lover, Gu Shengyin was not so polite to him.

Ludwig was very happy. He previously felt that the woman in front of him always wore a mask. Now, this appearance, was the genuine her.

A cool feeling came from the area where the medicine was applied, effectively alleviating the pain.

Looking at Gu Shengyin’s relaxed appearance, Ludwig suddenly paused: “You are not angry?”

Going back two day’s time.

Ludwig looked at Gu Shengyin and seriously said: 

“Miss Ruan Keyi, I fell in love with you at first sight.”

Gu Shengyin’s face was expressionless: “Every love at first sights are common tricks.”

Ludwig: ?

Gu Shengyin: “Do you think I am beautiful?”

Ludwig did not understand clearly, but nodded.

Gu Shengyin: “When you first saw me, did you have a favorable impression?”

Ludwig still did not understand clearly, but nodded again.

Gu Shengyin spread out both of her hands: “Look, your so-called love at first sight was only because of my face.”

Ludwig felt that something was wrong, but did not know how to refute it.

At this time, Gu Shengyin’s eyes suddenly shined after looking in a certain direction: “Don’t you think a Persian cat is beautiful?”

Ludwig was not fond of that kind of little thing, but after seeing Gu Shengyin liked it, he nevertheless nodded.

Gu Shengyin turned her head and smiled brightly: “Then you go buy it and fall in love at first sight with it.”

With her explanation complete, she grabbed her handbag and left in one go.

Time rewind complete.

Gu Shengyin looked at the man’s eyes that deeply concealed his tension. She snickered in her heart and shook her head.

Ludwig sighed with relief.

He looked at Gu Shengyin again: “What about my confession?”

Westerners were so straightforward.

Although Gu Shengyin knew that he was her lover, she did no intend to let him go.

“Ludwig, I think we are not suitable.” She sighed.

The man clearly felt somewhat hurt: “Why?”

Gu Shengyin’s answer was very simple: “I do not have that feeling for you.”

Ludwig did not give up: “As far as I know, Keyi, you don’t have a lover. Since this is the case, why won’t you give me a chance?”

Gu Shengyin remained unmoved: “Ludwig, there are some things that can’t be forced. I feel that this kind of thing is not what you want and you’ll have it.”

Her eyes looked at the man ‘sincerely’: “Look, you are very handsome and rich. Girls that like you are numerous, and there are many who are more outstanding than me. Why don’t you consider them?”

The system that had been secretly twisting its fingers while watching: Heavens! The spicy host was becoming more and more bad. It felt that Ludwig was really pitiful…

Ludwig suddenly looked at Gu Shengyin and smiled: “You are right. Emotions, this kind of thing, there is no way to force it. Out of all those girls, I only have that feeling for you!”

He did not give Gu Shengyin any time to react. He directly leaned over and blocker her mouth.

After kissing, he looked at the dizzy Gu Shengyin: “Now do you feel anything towards me?”