Chapter 3

Harmony woke up the next morning and groaned as her phone rang to Julia's ringtone.

"What?" She groaned into the phone.

"Don't be such a grumpy pants. Don't you remember our shopping trip today? " Julia questioned her excitedly.

Harmony groaned aloud again. She had completely forgot about that trip today. Man did she hate shopping with a huge passion. It just was never exciting for her.

"I forgot." Harmony answered sleepily. She slowly sat up from her position and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Well hurry up and get ready. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Bye chica." She hung up. Harmony yawned and went to go take a shower.

After she felt clean enough she put on her undergarments and applied lotion. She then went to her closet and put on a white flared skirt, a navy blue button up shirt, some flats and pulled her hair in a bun.

By the time she finished, a knock came at her door and she grabbed her purse and sunglasses then went to the door. When she opened it she was greeted by a very excited Julia.

***

Anthony's expensive shoes glided across the floor as he met with his best friend and partner Brandon.

"What's up man." Brandon greeted his friend Tony with a bro hug. They had known each other since they were in diapers.

"Nothing. Mom is on my case as always." He sighed out. Brandon chuckled and shook his head.

"She still buggin you about finding 'the one'?" Brandon asked him putting air quotes around "the one".

Tony nodded his head, "She just doesn't get that I have more things to worry about then trying to find a wife and have kids. My business is thriving and that is just not a priority for right now."

"If that's what you want. But anyway, I've been trying to make this huge business deal with some bakery's around town, and 4 of them are owned by the same person. These bakery's are very popular and getting the owner to work with us is HUGE." Brandon purposes. This has been an ongoing deal that he had been debating telling Tony about or not.

"Sounds good to me, when can we set up a meeting?"

"The thing is, I've been calling and leaving messages but they won't return our calls." Brandon shrugged in response.

"Well I think we should go there face to face and find out, why we cant get in contact with them." Tony suggested.

"Okay let's go. But first let me…. this delicious food." Brandon said staring at his untouched omlet and pancakes.

"Good idea." Anthony stated and dug in as well.

***

Harmony grumbled as her and Julia left yet another store with 3 more shopping bags. "Why do we have to buy so much stuff?" Harmony complained.

"Because we want make sure you look hot for tommorow night. Duh." Julia said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It wasn't at least to Harmony.

"Can we please go, I have to go check on the bakery and call the other managers to make sure everything is ok."

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when you can't find an outfit to wear for tomorrow." Julia rolled her eyes and threw her arms up in frustration

"Oh trust me I won't." Harmony chuckled. Then her phone went off in her pocket, she noticed it was one of her store managers calling.

"Hello." She answered professionally

"Hey Harmony. We have a bit of a situation." He sighed over the phone. Just then Harmony heard what sounded like screaming on the phone.

"What's going on?" Harmony questioned worriedly.

"Mr. Jackson and his partner are here and they are not happy." He replied. Harmony rolled her eyes, she has been avoiding these guys for months. They wanted to invest in her restaurants but she was fine with doing on her own.

"Ok, I will be there in 10 minutes." Harmony rushed and hung up the phone. Then she turned over to Julia and said, "We've got to go… NOW!! " Harmony exclaimed and grabbed Julia's wrist and pulled her along.

^↑^↑^↑^↑^↑^↑^↑

Hello my beautiful people. I tried to make this chapter as long as possible. The next chapter will be up either later today or tommorow.

QFTC: Do you think Harmony and Anthony should meet at the club? ( 3 Replies for next chapter)

Teaser: Girls are very jealous and possesive creatures.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy