108 『Narrative』

"Why did you delete that alien comment, Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked while reading the comments on Tzuyu's post.

"It's gaining a lot of attention" Tzuyu replied while texting Sana. She's smiling from ear to ear and her friends are just watching her.

"We are reuniting and you are busy with your phone, you too Dahyun" Jihyo said.

"Let them be, Jihyo" Jeongyeon said while eating.

Jihyo just shrugged her shoulders and Jeongyeon quickly sat beside Tzuyu.

"What do you mean by that comment? Fingers hmm?" Jeongyeon asked and tickled Tzuyu.

"I'm just teasing her" Tzuyu said but Jeongyeon isn't satisfied with her answer.

"Did you two do it? Ahhhhhh. How? Tell me" Jeongyeon excitedly asked as she cling on to Tzuyu.

"No" Tzuyu defended. She stood up to go outside and call Sana.

"Hello. Your spelling is different again. Are you drunk?"

["Hiiii"] Sana greeted.

"Your voice is different. Why are you still awake?"

["I'm drinking because I can't sleep"]

"You miss me?"

["I do. It's been two days"]

"Did it help?"

["What?"]

"The alcohol. Are you sleepy now?" Tzuyu asked but Sana didn't answer her.

"What are you doing?"

"Are you sleeping now? Seriously?"

["I am naked"]

"WHATTTT?" Tzuyu shouted out loud that caught her friends' attention. She bent down her head and continued to talk to Sana.

["it's just too hot"]

"Oh fuck. Your voice is so sexy" Tzuyu said in a quiet tone because doesn't want them to hear it.

["Tzuyu-ah"]

"My arms aren't elastic. Oh god, I am fucking turned on. Why are you doing this to me?"

["hmm"]

"What are you doing? You better sleep"

["I thought daddy wants to hear mommy?"]

"Fuck no. I'm just joking around"

["Teach me Tzuyu-ah"]

"You're drunk, baby. Just close your eyes" Tzuyu said but Sana didn't respond for a minute.

"Sana?"

["ahhh...ahhhh. hmm"]

"Holy shit. You're doing it?"

["T- Tzuyu-ahh.. ahh ahh]

"OH FUCK"

Tzuyu just facepalmed as her sweat started to drip down on her face down to her upper body. She knows that she ruined Sana's innocent mind and now she's doing some things that she didn't really expect to happen.

Tzuyu just sat there while listening to Sana's moans and groans on the other line as she curse silently.

Nayeon suddenly grab Tzuyu's phone and Tzuyu widened her eyes and tried to snatch it away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked as she slowly put the phone on her ear.

"Oh god, no" Tzuyu said but Nayeon started running away.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TZUYU?!" Nayeon shouted after hearing Sana's moan. She immediately throw Tzuyu's phone away and it landed near Jihyo.

"JIHYOOOOOO" Nayeon shouted while pointing at Tzuyu's phone.

"ZIP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" Tzuyu cursed out loud.

Jihyo was about to pick it up but Tzuyu shouted at her.

"UNNIE!!" She hysterically run to get her phone.

Nayeon quickly shared to Jeongyeon what she heard and Jeongyeon can't help but laugh.

"What's happening? Why are you cursing and sweating so hard?" Jihyo worriedly asked.

"We're playing snatch your phone away" Jeongyeon said, trying to save the younger one.