Epilogue

15 Years Later

(Third Persons P.O.V)

Monty felt arms on her as Oliver enveloped her. "It will be okay. Cody will be fine." Oliver assured her as they watched Cody drive down the driveway.

She sniffed back her tears and nodded. "I know."

Oliver dragged her inside their family home after Cody's car had left their sight.

He had the house built for her as a wedding present. It was her idea, after all, when Oliver asked her 16 years ago, asking her what sort of house should Cody grow up in.

But it was when Oliver was using Cody as an excuse, again. He really wanted to move forward on her. To move her away from Percy. Time just wasn't on his side back then.

It was a large French country designed mansion in a gated community. That was the best Oliver could do for neighbours. For his peace and mind.

Oliver closed the front door and held Monty. "He'll be fine." He said again.

Monty sobbed in to Oliver's shirt. "But he is going!"

"Only for a few months. He will come back."

Cody had graduated his Tafe course and after a few months, he decided on travelling. "I don't know why you're so upset, you put the idea in his head."

"It was just a suggestion! I didn't tell him to do it." Monty moved off Oliver to walk away but Oliver dragged her back to him. He looked down at her face and brushed her hair away. He placed a hand on each cheek and kissed her.

"We have three more here for you to cry over." Oliver teased her. Monty playfully batted Oliver.

"Mum! The WiFi isn't working again!" A teenage boy yelled out.

"Well, if you didn't have every electronic thing hooked up, it would. Mum I can't get on my Instagram. Some one is hogging the WiFi." Came another voice. "I'm not naming any names, Hayden!"

Monty groaned and shot Oliver a look. "Actually, I can't wait for that day." She smiled as she shook her head.

"Don't forget we have dinner tonight." Oliver flashed Monty a smile.

"Actually, I don't know..." Monty said uncertain about it.

Oliver turned to her. "Come on. We never get any alone time any more." He came closer, whispering to her.

"But Cody was the babysitter when we went out." Monty nagged at him.

"I'm sure Hayden and Mel can look after Delle."

Monty chewed her lip.

Hayden, Monty and Oliver's nearly 15 year old son came out to the foyer. He was holding his video camera in his hand. "See, mum. No signal." He had inherited his mother's hair but his father eyes and looks.

"Mum!" Their thirteen year old yelled out.

Monty walked to the dining room. "Tell Hayden to turn some of his stuff off!"

"I need it all on right now." Hayden snapped at her as he stormed of. "I'm trying to edit and upload!"

"Now Melody, just give him five more minutes." Monty smiled as she went to the kitchen. She heard her daughter moan in disgust. Her light brown hair, the same shade as Monty's pulled behind her ears as her green eyes rolled in her head. Melody sighed again. "Come on!" She called out. Oliver doted on Melody, she was a spitting image of her mother.

"Five minutes, buddy!" Oliver yelled out to Hayden. "So, wine and dine. You and me." Oliver smirked over at Monty.

"Ew." Melody grunted as she put her phone closer to her face.