CHAPTER-10

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

JANE IMMEDIATELY PUSHED THE MAN away. Her hazelnut eyes were twinkling with confusion as she stares at those unfamiliar eyes of the unfamiliar man who enveloped her into a sudden tight hug.

Pain crossed his jet-black eyes; it was like the confusion on her eyes pained him so much. Sino ka ba?

She bites her bottom lip and drops her eyes on the tiled floor when she can't find the rights words to say.

She doesn't know the guy; she can't even remember if she already saw him somewhere before. His handsome face is very stranger for her hazelnut eyes, but the way his baritone voice says her first name before the sweet endearment 'honey' is more than familiar to anything that her heart actually skipped a beat.

Like her heart knows him, like her heart recognizes this man. Pasimple n'yang kinapa ang dibdib, nang maramdaman ang mabilis na tahip ng dibdib niya, she gripped her chest with her hand. She feels like she's cheating on her husband by just her heart reacting to other's guy presence like this, and she did not like that feeling. Hindi niya gusto ang pakiramdam na nagtataksil siya kay Tyler.

Jane stepped her feet backwards before dragging her eyes back at the man in front of her. She looks at him with soft small smile on her heart shaped lips but with the glint of 'sorry' on her hazel-nut eyes as she softly shakes her head.

Bumagsak ang balikat nito bago tuluyang tumamlay ang gwapo nitong mukha at tuluyang lumungkot ang itim na itim nitong mga mata. His hands that are hanging on the air trying to reach her out for another hug, dropped after she gave him an apologizing look.

She should be creeped out, but all she could feel is confusion with her mind filling with so much question who is this man standing in front of her.

His lips parted as pain crossed his jet-black eyes again. She saw his Adam's apple rise and fall couple of times sign that the man gulped in a couple of times too.

She looked away not wanting to see more of him hurting. She doesn't have the heart to keep her eyes looking at him who is obviously hurting because of her.

She's not that kind of person who enjoys watching people hurting, it's just that her heart can't handle those pain twinkling on their eyes, because it is paining her too.

"Nerlay... Nerlay honey... I'm Ty-"

"Ventura!" Hermes voice roared through the hallway and filled her ears. Her heart beat automatically thumped as she went to look for her husband.

She smiles widely at him even though she can already tell that her husband is not in a good mood to entertain her wide smile because of the dark emotion on his handsome face. She gulped and walked out of her husband's condo not even taking another glance on the unfamiliar man as she welcomes her husband with a tight hug.

Kailangan n'ya itong kalmahin dahil sa itsura nito ay alam n'yang mas lalo lang magkakainitan ang dalawa kung tatayo lang s'ya at manonood na makalapit ito sa lalaki. She can feel the tension between them by the dead glares they are throwing to each other and it's scaring her. It worries her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips to his.

***

NAPAKURAP-KURAP SI Hermes ng maramdaman n'ya ang paglapat ng malambot na labi sa mga labi n'ya bago dumako ang berde n'yang mga mata kay Jane na binigyan s'ya ng masuyong at malambing na halik sa mga labi n'ya.

His body automatically relaxes as slowly he can feel his anger fades away. Hermes closed his eyes and cupped her small beautiful face to deepen their kiss.